• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,636 posts in this topic

Here are scans of the earliest Green Lantern comics in my collection.

Northland copy

Showcase24front.jpg

GreenLantern1.jpg

GreenLantern2.jpg

GreenLantern3.jpg

GreenLantern5.jpg

GreenLantern7.jpg

GreenLantern8.jpg

GreenLantern9.jpg

:)

Nice books, as always Hepcat! (thumbs u

Your Green Lantern Comic Books are just awesome. I can't recall one collector having such HG early GL books including the #1. Simply amazing. The level of preservation of these books is gonna make you a mint one day.

SLR

Your Green Lantern Comic Books are just awesome. I can't recall one collector having such HG early GL books including the #1. Simply amazing. The level of preservation of these books is gonna make you a mint one day.

I very much doubt they'll ever make me anything. I don't plan to sell them while alive.

(shrug)

I very much doubt they'll ever make me anything. I don't plan to sell them while alive.

(shrug)

+1 (thumbs u

(shrug)

(worship):applause:

Words of a true collector and enthusiast.

I'd like to share some of my books too, but don't have a clue how to upload scans from my PC, just does not seem to work.

I'd like to share some of my books too, but don't have a clue how to upload scans from my PC, just does not seem to work.

Host the pictures on Photobucket, ImageShack or some other picture hosting service on the web. Then link to the picture.

Hep, I am really jealous of those two JLA B&B's! No 28?

No, sadly no #28. I remember Motor City Comics had a very nice one priced at $5000 at their annual show around the turn of the century but that just seemed way too much to me at the time....

:(

Host the pictures on Photobucket, ImageShack or some other picture hosting service on the web. Then link to the picture.

Thanks. I'll give that a shot when I have some time. :wishluck:

Thanks. I'll give that a shot when I have some time. :wishluck:

WTTB Samcro & looking forward to seeing some books.