• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,625 posts in this topic

Krypto :cloud9:

My favourite character from the Superman line of titles!

(thumbs u

samcro4_zpsbbc6f4fb.jpg

If your a fan of Krypto, here is a book that contains a lesser known key story in the Krypto saga. One of the stories in this issue explains how Krypto went from being Superboy's pet to Superman's pet. It's kind of fun.

jo29.jpg

Krypto :cloud9:

My favourite character from the Superman line of titles!

(thumbs u

samcro4_zpsbbc6f4fb.jpg

If your a fan of Krypto, here is a book that contains a lesser known key story in the Krypto saga. One of the stories in this issue explains how Krypto went from being Superboy's pet to Superman's pet. It's kind of fun.

jo29.jpg

Nice book, never seen that JO before :) , but why does Olsen have horns?

jo29.jpg

Since Jimmy Olsen 29 is such a tough book, can you give us a brief synopsis?

???

The one story of three that Silver is referring to is "JImmy Olsen's Super Pet."

In this story Superman is not as supportive as you might expect to his faithful boyhood pal, who has now become old and is causing a problem. The law steps in. Later, Krypto's youth is restored at which point he decides to romp off into space.

Superman's attitude is still not as loving towards his dog as it might be when he tells Jimmy that if Krypto ever returns Jimmy can have him as his pet!

Maybe Superman has not gotten over the time Krypto gave him Kryptonian rabies?

Here is my copy.

JO29.jpg

Edited by steelcity

The one story of three that Silver is referring to is "JImmy Olsen's Super Pet."

In this story Superman is not as supportive as you might expect to his faithful boyhood pal, who has now become old and is causing a problem. The law steps in. Later, Krypto's youth is restored at which point he decides to romp off into space.

Superman's attitude is still not as loving towards his dog as it might be when he tells Jimmy that if Krypto ever returns Jimmy can have him as his pet!

Here is my copy.

JO29.jpg

Nice book & colors, but I still wanna know why Olsen's got horns? (shrug)

Here is my copy.

JO29.jpg

Great book! Awwww yeah, the lime green on those 10¢ DCs. :cloud9:

samcro5_zps33b5c135.jpg

Mmmmm, Lois is looking really stacked there!

:luhv:

samcro8_zps002869a6.jpg

The Superman titles had so many great cover concepts back in the day! These days all the superheroes do on the cover is grimace.

:(

Edited by Hepcat