• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 1

146 posts in this topic

WAITING ON GRADES...

bighairjer

comicdonna

comicwiz

drewincanada

jaybuck43

jimbo_707

jsilverjanet

KPR Comics

Monkeyman

NinjaSealed

Richard The Man

roulette44

Skynwalker

slym2none

SpideyFein

SweetComic

Unca Scrooge

Zalgardos

Based on the sad little emoticon I got in my PM, looks like I hit the double goose egg! :sorry:

I bet it was Toro. :eyeroll:

That M-Fer always gets em right. :pullhair:

It wasn't me, I sent my grades in after Andy posted the announcement. :sorry:

Based on the sad little emoticon I got in my PM, looks like I hit the double goose egg! :sorry:

I bet it was Toro. :eyeroll:

That M-Fer always gets em right. :pullhair:

It wasn't me, I sent my grades in after Andy posted the announcement. :sorry:

It could have been the 1st guy who submitted his grades, right? hm

can we expect a PM telling us that the next round has started or is it up to us to keep track after round one?

just asking so I know what to expect-- as this event seems to be run at a fairly quick pace.

Keep watch on this Hey buddy, can you spare a grade? section

The results for Round 1 will be posted tomorrow, and a new thread will show the scores and standings. Then I will create another new thread for Round 2. We will continue to use the same PM for getting me and Shin the grades, though.

So....keep watching this section. Every. Day. 2c

:facepalm:

Hey losers...just bumped the Prize thread in CG...let's see some more prizes! :makepoint: I'll add another prize tonight or tomorrow... :headbang:

Just posted in there. Lets get some votes so you guys can decide what you want! Poll is by default on page 3 if you have standard viewing requirements

Hey losers...just bumped the Prize thread in CG...let's see some more prizes! :makepoint: I'll add another prize tonight or tomorrow... :headbang:
Just did :headbang:

Now I just need a good first round :sumo:

Just did :headbang:

Now I just need a good first round :sumo:

:gossip: