• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Green Lantern reboot thread.

135 posts in this topic

They should make the movie about the original Green Lantern - the villain could be Groot.

They had the perfect villain.

no one can defeat Blake Lively's terrible acting.

:banana::banana::banana:

Now do it right this time WB :sumo:

If they are the same people in charge of their CW kidzbop 'flash' show then I have no confidence in them. :grin:

Agreed. That`s what has turned me off of late with DC.

I know Flash, Gotham and Arrow shows are enjoyed by many people, but they are just not my cup of tea.

I`m more into a Netflix Daredevil kind of show style.

:banana::banana::banana:

Now do it right this time WB :sumo:

If they are the same people in charge of their CW kidzbop 'flash' show then I have no confidence in them. :grin:

Agreed. That`s what has turned me off of late with DC.

I know Flash, Gotham and Arrow shows are enjoyed by many people, but they are just not my cup of tea.

I`m more into a Netflix Daredevil kind of show style.

Daredevil is a million times better than those other shows.

They should make the movie about the original Green Lantern - the villain could be Groot.

They had the perfect villain.

Mark Strong as Sinestro was awesome. The fact that he was on screen for like 5 minutes total was such a wasted opportunity.

Everyone better get their showcase 22's while they're still "cheap".

If ever a book was primed for a hulk 1/showcase 4-style price spike it is that one.

-J.

I just picked up my SC22 CGC 2.5 - been looking for awhile and was afraid it would spike, so I am stoked to have a copy finally!

Good move!

I maintain that the movie had no reason to fail. I think Reynolds is the perfect Hal Jordan, and you will not get a better Sinestro.

I think if they would have written a -script close to the origin if would have been better.The trouble with Hollywood it's screws with something that is a good story and turns into a mess my rant!

Edited by comicjack

I maintain that the movie had no reason to fail. I think Reynolds is the perfect Hal Jordan, and you will not get a better Sinestro.

I think if they would have written a -script close to the origin if would have been better.The trouble with Hollywood it's screws with something that is a good story and turns into a mess my rant!

Exactly. You know why the movie bombed, IMO? It's about a guy that can fly through the stars while wielding a weapon that can create anything he can imagine, which he uses to fight strange aliens from bizzare worlds. Yet 90% of the movie takes place on earth with him fawning over some plain jane emotionless woman. Boooo.

There was nothing wrong with the Ryan Reynolds original.

Hollywood needs to stop rebooting everything.

(:

I'd give it 5 out of 10. Maybe 6 if I've had a drink.