• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2016, July 20-24, San Diego, Ca.

319 posts in this topic

I wonder how much those Deadpool VHS tapes that are already on ebay will go for. hm

My son was able to get one. Looks like they are selling for $400 or better if sold eBay listings are legit.

That's pretty awesome

I wonder how much those Deadpool VHS tapes that are already on ebay will go for. hm

My son was able to get one. Looks like they are selling for $400 or better if sold eBay listings are legit.

That's pretty awesome

u home yet, dufus

Anyone know how much the Saga pins are selling for at SDCC? I'm guessing less than $10 since they are on eBay already $40 for both.

They sold out. As did the Lucille key chains

That's pretty awesome

u home yet, dufus

:banana:

That's pretty awesome

u home yet, dufus

:hi: in toronto now, waiting for my flight to London. :taptaptap:

That's pretty awesome

u home yet, dufus

:hi: great hanging with you Andy :)

That's pretty awesome

u home yet, dufus

:hi: great hanging with you Andy :)

Likewise! :headbang:

The con has been a lot of fun. Met some great guys for the first time, and a few more great guys once again.

Andy Greenham is skinny.

That is all.

I wish I would have run into you

The con has been a lot of fun. Met some great guys for the first time, and a few more great guys once again.

Andy Greenham is skinny.

That is all.

You look a lot like your avatar. 2c

Andy Greenham is skinny.

That is all.

do you mean scared and afraid?

Andy Greenham is skinny.

That is all.

do you mean scared and afraid?

Exactly!

Heheh

I've never been called that before. :D

It's all relative.

Plus, I didn't want to say you were short.

PS. I wanted that Bats #97, but Richie's still never made me whole for that Tec #265, and he was overpriced on it anyways.