• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2016, July 20-24, San Diego, Ca.

319 posts in this topic

Out near the rail tracks. He was hawking people. He wanted $10 dollars for a speedstick. :D
Like those people couldn't have walked to Ralph's and bought it for cheaper? (shrug)

Don't go to the popular panels or you will wait in lines for hours, even days, and may not get in at all.

I haven't even tried to get into Hall H for several years, but now that they're doing the wristband thing, I might give it a shot.

The crazies that still want to be up front still stay in the line overnight :facepalm:

And the line gets longer every year. :screwy:

Don't go to the popular panels or you will wait in lines for hours, even days, and may not get in at all.

I haven't even tried to get into Hall H for several years, but now that they're doing the wristband thing, I might give it a shot.

The crazies that still want to be up front still stay in the line overnight :facepalm:

I still remember the guy sleeping in a mummy bag on the sidewalk for Hall H and watching a rat crawl up on him and then over. lol

So I just got the newsletter, I'm assuming evaluations at SDCC is just that, a grader will give you their opinion of the grade on the spot? Then you can decide to sub it if you want?

Jerome

I got it too and does that seem like a recipe for unhappy outcomes!

So I just got the newsletter, I'm assuming evaluations at SDCC is just that, a grader will give you their opinion of the grade on the spot? Then you can decide to sub it if you want?

Jerome

I got it too and does that seem like a recipe for unhappy outcomes!

How does this work with their three-grader system? Do three graders give their opinion on the spot, or are customers just given an approximate grade based on one grading opinion on the spot?

Boarded plane. Should be in sd in about 7 hours!

Awesome, so you'll be able to get in line for that Walking Dead panel by tomorrow morning!

luckily no

House hunting on Coronado mon and tues. almost to hotel Del Coronado for a relaxing Sunday!

I found out last night that I'll have one extra badge. 4 days + Preview. It's a pro badge but I got it after all the free guest badges were gone so I had to pay the regular price for it. $245.

It has my daughter's name on it but it's kind of gender neutral. I would like payment by PayPal but I don't want any PayPal fees so use the "Send money to friends or family" option.

I hear rumors that SDCC is going to do random ID checks to see if your name matches the one on the badge. If that happens, you need to run away or something because I don't want my daughter (or myself) to get blacklisted from future Comic-Cons.

First one to reply or PM gets it.

Update: Badge is taken.