• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2016, July 20-24, San Diego, Ca.

319 posts in this topic

Looking to get some of the DC Rebirth titles signed. Anybody know if anyone from the DC Rebirth books will be there off hand?

Id check but it might take me awhile as i am unfamiliar with the lineup of the titles

Thanks

Looking for some raw 9.8 copies of these if anyone is interested in picking them up for me :grin:

THE TICK SDCC LIMITED PRINT #3

THE TICK SDCC LIMITED PRINT #4

The Tick: SDCC 2016 Exclusive Comic (Blank cover)

The Tick: SDCC 2016 Exclusive Comic (Regular cover)

We have not received our badges yet. Possibly due to the fact that my address is in Chicago and they are being mailed to Indianapolis, where my nephew lives. He wrote asking about them and this is the response:

Thank you for your email. All domestic attendee badges have been shipped and you at the address you’ve provided. You should receive your badge order no later than Friday, July 8. If you do not receive your badge order by Friday, July 8, contact us immediately at undeliveredbadge@comic-con.org. Please be sure to include each persons name and Member IDs.

We will disable the RFID badge and issue you all a new barcode confirmation that you may exchange onsite for your badge.

Additional information regarding badge shipping may be found here: https://secure.comic-con.org/toucan/comic-con-2016-badge-shipping-update

Anyone able to grab a sh figuarts DragonBall z Broly figure?

Would also like dc rebirth 2 copies each batman, superman and wonder woman

When it comes to DC comic book exclusives, you can wait 2-3 months and buy them directly from Graphitti Designs without a markup.

http://www.graphittidesigns.com/shop/DC-Collectibles-Exclusives/

Going to my first one of these things, is there anything fun to do there? Or do i just wait on lines?
There's always drinking for you.

Going to my first one of these things, is there anything fun to do there? Or do i just wait on lines?

People always talk about the lines, but the lines, all of them are completely avoidable. You just have to not be so eager. Don't go early and wait to get in to the show. Show up 15-20 minutes after it opens and walk right in. Don't go to the popular panels or you will wait in lines for hours, even days, and may not get in at all. Don't bother with the really popular exclusives where people are waiting in line. Don't stand in lines for autographs. Now, if that sounds like it ruins all your fun, there is so much else to do that missing these things, unless really important to you is no big deal. I understand that some of these things are important to some people and so they wait in line, but just remember, you have that choice. I never wait in any line for anything for more than five minutes at the con.

If anyone has extra tix, I doubt it, but if you do, I have some peers at work on the hunt. Good people who will not lose the tickets. PM me.

Finally - Mattel selling some SDCC 2016 exclusives on line so I don't have to try to wait in a line, which I didn't have any luck last year in to get in at all, to buy a toy for my daughter!!! SHE-RA Barbie!!!!

IF only Hasbro did the same!

Don't go to the popular panels or you will wait in lines for hours, even days, and may not get in at all.

I haven't even tried to get into Hall H for several years, but now that they're doing the wristband thing, I might give it a shot.

Don't go to the popular panels or you will wait in lines for hours, even days, and may not get in at all.

I haven't even tried to get into Hall H for several years, but now that they're doing the wristband thing, I might give it a shot.

The crazies that still want to be up front still stay in the line overnight :facepalm:

Will that deodorant vender still be outside this year?
There was a deodorant vendor outside? Like across the street?