• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2016, July 20-24, San Diego, Ca.

319 posts in this topic

BunkyBrothers again loaded to bear for San Diego 2016!

located at booth 5521 wall, next to Ted from Super world, and Metro.

You can view our complete con stock goodies with the link.

Search results from highest price, or recent add ons.

Please stop by and say hello,

Brian Bobby and "Jery"

Bunky SD Con Stock

Amazing stuff. (worship) I thought I was looking at one of the big 3 auction house previews.

I shall stop by.

Just landed in SD. Any board member dinners or anything planned?

Check the silver age war comics thread for the dinner info on Thursday night. War Comics banquet.

Just landed in SD. Any board member dinners or anything planned?

Check the silver age war comics thread for the dinner info on Thursday night. War Comics banquet.

(thumbs u

There is also an OA collectors' dinner on Thursday night organized by Brian Peck.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9448496#Post9448496

Don't go to the popular panels or you will wait in lines for hours, even days, and may not get in at all.

I haven't even tried to get into Hall H for several years, but now that they're doing the wristband thing, I might give it a shot.

The crazies that still want to be up front still stay in the line overnight :facepalm:

There were crazies lined up at the convention center Tuesday night. Tuesday night.

Don't go to the popular panels or you will wait in lines for hours, even days, and may not get in at all.

I haven't even tried to get into Hall H for several years, but now that they're doing the wristband thing, I might give it a shot.

The crazies that still want to be up front still stay in the line overnight :facepalm:

There were crazies lined up at the convention center Tuesday night. Tuesday night.

You walked right past me today at Adam's booth :hi:

doh!

doh!

lol. Will try tmw

The con has been a lot of fun. Met some great guys for the first time, and a few more great guys once again.

I'll share in a bit more detail once I'm back home. Leaving tonight.

Met a lot of cool boardies today. :hi:
jerk

And some not so cool boardies as well

1st time going Hector? It's probably something I'll do once but I need to hear some good things to bump it up the list.