• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

Well, didn't have time to post this yesterday from work.

Like James, I received my box from Dre. My first box the other day, if you look back, I was very lucky to hit a b&w edition, so was torn on opening this one but did anyways. Was a bit let down to see the color edition, until half way through the box this was there!!! I'll be honest, I yelped like a little girl haha. I'm going to go home tonite after work and test the "shaking" comments though.

comic.jpg

Congrats!!

Mine is still sitting at my friend's house in the States. I have been tempted to get him to open it, but that would take all the fun out of it.

Anyone that ordered more than box sets have their stuff shipped yet? I ordered some outcast and TWD variants but haven't seen anything yet.

Nope. Ordered a couple variants along with it and still shows being processed.

Just curious, but are the actual label sigs different in any way from each other? In other words, can anyone tell or verify yet that the sigs are fresh on the labels (and not printed)? I've only seen the one on eBay so I have nothing to compare it to…but since the label doesn't say 'signed by Robert Kirkman…" I felt that was odd since all the other SS labels all state who the book was 'signed' by. If that makes sense...

Just curious, but are the actual label sigs different in any way from each other? In other words, can anyone tell or verify yet that the sigs are fresh on the labels (and not printed)? I've only seen the one on eBay so I have nothing to compare it to…but since the label doesn't say 'signed by Robert Kirkman…" I felt that was odd since all the other SS labels all state who the book was 'signed' by. If that makes sense...

I asked that a couple pages ago and got no replies. The label is signed but doesn't indicate who signed on the label.

Yes, at least based on the one on eBay, the label itself is different. There's a Skybound logo (top left) and a 5th Anniversary logo (by the CGC hologram) on the label.

Anyone that ordered more than box sets have their stuff shipped yet? I ordered some outcast and TWD variants but haven't seen anything yet.

Just got the email a few minutes ago my boxes and SDCC variants shipped.

Book isnt signed by anybody. Just the label is. so why would the label say otherwise? :makepoint: