• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

I'm torn between buying 3 more sealed boxes or just cutting my losses and paying for a b/w set

I should have cut my losses to start with and bought a BW set...but the lure of the ticket is very powerful.

I'm torn between buying 3 more sealed boxes or just cutting my losses and paying for a b/w set

I should have cut my losses to start with and bought a BW set...but the lure of the ticket is very powerful.

"He says that Kramer Krighton has the "kavorka," a Latvian word for "the lure of the animal ticket," meaning that women Skybound boxes can't help themselves over him.

20154331915_17a2425739_b.jpg

:popcorn:

I dare not ask your advice as I already know what you'll tell me.

I know I'm due for a B/W the fortune teller told me

Love you bro (mean it). Just don't wanna see you get burned. Would love for you to hit the WD1 but the odds are steep

That being said if the ticket has not be revealed the odds are MUCH better at this point.

Who knows

WD 116 3rd print

Lucille

Hero Initiative

@James

Do you have these and/or an unsigned Lucille?

Hero and the Hero blank I have.

Think I have the unsigned Lucille.

Third print I would say there are a pile of them some where,but I don't have one.

Besides the ticket CGC/SS 1, would the WD BW be considered the rarest WD Variant?

The CGC/SS1 is not a variant or a special book.......IMO its a issue one.

Will people value it more because Kirkman signed the CGC label?

Sure........no different then when the lowest graded copy went to auction.

If it was me , I would of much rather seen "from the personal collection of Robert Kirkman " on the label. Now that's something that would be cool.

I have a question for you all.

Who here would actually keep the WD #1 if found and enjoy it?

Besides James.

I'd absolutely sell it and buy one of those fancy BLACK labels. I'm reading they are all the rage.

(Kids still say that right?)