• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

Considering its mine... lol

No, it hasn't been resealed. All of mine will be sealed and never resealed!

Here him is......

I bought two from him. Both were BW. Can't complain maybe I need more

I got two color sets, one from Designer Toast and one from BeachBum. I had planned on keeping it at that, as both sets were in excellent condition. The flash drive is cool as well, gave one to my eldest daughter and the other is at work.

But today I bought 2 from jonjesper. Thanks for the sale JJ. I am hoping for b/w but would take a ticket I suppose. :wishluck:

Will someone get the WD 1 already so I don't have the urge to buy more... I'm struggling lol...

I hear you! I went and bought a GA Timely to get the temptation out of my system!

Dan

Bought 1 from Skybound. 1 from Dre. I made my wife open the Skybound box (because I have no luck) and it was B&W. :whee:

Im holding off on Dre's box because I thoroughly enjoy this thread, and I actually like the thought that I may have a ticket.

Skybound's box was packed well and all books are 9.8 candidates, and I really appreciate their prompt professional service as an international customer. FWIW Dre's box was packed far better (and I paid the same for shipping). Interesting note for those among us not in the USA.

Carry on! Nothing else to see here!

Bought 1 from Skybound. 1 from Dre. I made my wife open the Skybound box (because I have no luck) and it was B&W. :whee:

Im holding off on Dre's box because I thoroughly enjoy this thread, and I actually like the thought that I may have a ticket.

Skybound's box was packed well and all books are 9.8 candidates, and I really appreciate their prompt professional service as an international customer. FWIW Dre's box was packed far better (and I paid the same for shipping). Interesting note for those among us not in the USA.

Thanks for the kind words on my shipping practices.

I made my feelings known about your "shipping practices" in your feedback thread. :sumo:

I made my feelings known about your "shipping practices" in your feedback thread. :sumo:

lol

I guess I should look into "machete wielding chimpanzee" proofing my packages in the future

lol

http://www.thewalkingdead.com/sdcc-merch-spotlight-5th-anniversary-box-set/

Post here if you get anything cool in your box...I've seen 1 B/W Witchunter on ebay. I'm guessing whenever someone claims and advertises that they pulled the TWD 1 CGC/SS the sealed box prices will collapse.

9 Tickets found, 11 remaining

1 x Birthright

1x Invincible

1x Thief of Thieves Regular

1x Thief of Thieves Image Expo

2 x Clone

1 x Witchdoctor

2 x Manifest Destiny

Can you correct this post to clarify that the Birthright found was for the NYCC sketch cover?

K done

Hey krighton, there are two nycc: color and a b&w. can you change your first post to indicate that the NYCC B&W was found?

First off thank you Dre the 4 boxes were well packed.

I opened all four and only looked at the first comic on top to see if I got any B&W's....... I was bummed,all colors.So all four boxes had the tops off . The first box I tilt up while holding the 10 comics in with the my thumbs.I slowly take one hand off and tilt the box towards me and begin to slowly let the tops move out of the box...only the tops like looking through a filing cabinet.Nothing between the books. The next box I start the same process but as I tilt it up I hear something slide down and hit the bottom of the box.About four comic in and this is what it was....

FK2cRZA.png

and maybe this list, showing what remains:

Birthright x4 (regular, nycc color, nycc b&w,silv)

Clone x2 (regular, adlard)

Ghosted x3 (regular, image expo, sdcc)

Invincible x1

Manifest x3 (regular, ryan ott, longbeach)

Outcast x1 (regular cover)

Super Dino x1 (regular)

ToT x3 (regular, image expo, comicpro)

Walking Dead X1

Witch Doctor x1

I don't know which manifest destinies were found