• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

Ice is full of :censored:

You suck Ice :makepoint:

Meanwhile I purchased all still sealed boxes available as everyone flooded ebay knowing they didn't have the ticket

Including mine, which I just sold due to my believing that the WD ticket was gone. I should have waited for evidence. Argh!

Meanwhile I purchased all still sealed boxes available as everyone flooded ebay knowing they didn't have the ticket

Including mine, which I just sold due to my believing that the WD ticket was gone. I should have waited for evidence. Argh!

Wait till you see who bought it ;)

Simple business model folks. If both ticket winners were announced the first week the boxes went on sale do you really think they would have sold out by now at 80 bucks a pop? Not likely I would bet 75 percent of buyers at the convention and online were buying to gamble on winning one of those tickets. That gamble created a feeding frenzy.

Ok, so I disagree with this. For the $80, you get 10 very nice variant edition books, and a flashdrive containing a LOT of reading material.

The bonus is the fact you could hit the b&w and or any of the 20 tickets. It's not JUST based on the WD#1 tho.

I emailed Skybound today and asked if they could post the redeemed tickets on their website:

I have inquired with the higher ups about posting what’s been redeemed. I do know for a fact that TWD #1 hasn’t been claimed yet, but Invincible #1 has.

I hope this didn't happen

I have a Walking Dead 1 CGC 9.8 signed LABEL by Kirkman if your interest...

So you got the ticket…I knew it! :insane:

I wasn't allowed to tell anyone till they sold out and shipped all the boxes. I haven't decided what to do with it yet.

Who told him not to say anything? The gods of Skybound? Robert Kirkman? :o

I just posted in the other thread.

Would love to know who you talked to at our company about this. I don't believe anyone in my company or booth crew would say that to a customer.

As of right now, no one has come forward with the redemption card for the TWD book. If you have it, would love to see it be redeemed. It's a gem of a book and someone should enjoy it.

-shawn

So I shouldn't close escrow on that bridge he offered me? ???

I hope this didn't happen

Seriously...Seriously... I think we need a sarcasm sign to pass around here.

I wasn't allowed to tell anyone till they sold out and shipped all the boxes. I haven't decided what to do with it yet.

+1

I heard he's going to sell it.....right after he's done selling this....

osgnv.jpg

I like bridges; I work in downtown Manhattan and love seeing the Brooklyn Bridge as often as I do.

The Manhattan Bridge is just ok... lol

According to the USPS website my Box was delivered today in LA... The only problem is that I live in The Netherlands!! Has anyone experienced this before??

No,

I've never lived in the Netherlands.

According to the USPS website my Box was delivered today in LA... The only problem is that I live in The Netherlands!! Has anyone experienced this before??

No,

:roflmao:

No,

Maybe it was returned to Skybound? :shrug:

I just posted in the other thread.

Would love to know who you talked to at our company about this. I don't believe anyone in my company or booth crew would say that to a customer.

As of right now, no one has come forward with the redemption card for the TWD book. If you have it, would love to see it be redeemed. It's a gem of a book and someone should enjoy it.

-shawn

I think it was a pretty move to say something about a company telling you to keep quiet.

Think before you post.