• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

i am so tempted to buy another box

I have very little will power when it comes to games of chance...only thing that stops me is lack of disposable income.

my last box will be in tomorrow.

Should' probably bag and board the color ones I have so far

There was a list posted earlier that's probably the closest representation of what tickets would be out there. Remember all the other skybound books that have first printings (ToT ice, comicspro, regular, etc...). When you consider these there's really no chance there's more than 1 WD. Especially since there's only one true first print of it.

I think its 1 of each cover. So breakdown would be:

TWD x1

Invincible x1

Ghosted x3 (regular, image expo, sdcc)

Outcast x1 (regular cover)

Clone x2 (regular, adlard)

Birthright x3 (regular, nycc, silv)

Manifest x3 (regular, ryan ott, longbeach)

Super Dino x1 (regular)

ToT x3 (regular, ice, comicpro)

Witch Doctor x2 (regular, larry)

I think...

From last week

I think its 1 of each cover. So breakdown would be:

TWD x1

Invincible x1

Ghosted x3 (regular, image expo, sdcc)

Outcast x1 (regular cover)

Clone x2 (regular, adlard)

Birthright x3 (regular, nycc, silv)

Manifest x3 (regular, ryan ott, longbeach)

Super Dino x1 (regular)

ToT x3 (regular, ice, comicpro)

Witch Doctor x2 (regular, larry)

I think...

From last week

Invincible #1 has a Larry's variant too :shrug:

If you were a dealer who ordered X number of sets, opened some, found the WD and was still sitting on the remaining boxes... wouldnt you keep it under your hat?

If you were the dealer that sold the winning box, and was still sitting on a pile of them wouldnt you make it worth the while of the winner (assuming he told you before word got out) to keep it to himself for a while?

but maybe I just like conspiracy theories too much...

How many boxes have been bought by board members? I thought these things had a limited print run but it seems like board members have bought a thousand boxes by themselves.

How many boxes have been bought by board members? I thought these things had a limited print run but it seems like board members have bought a thousand boxes by themselves.

It is crazy how many of these boxes were sold on the boards. It made me wonder about the print run...

5th and last box was...finally BW.

:banana:

I'm 100 percent convinced that one of us would eventually get one. So with this news, I'm officially out

(for now) :shy: