• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago -- August 18-21, 2016

334 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I'll be sharing a large booth with comics4less at booth 124.

I have 6 new boxes of CGC hi-grade silver Marvel just back from a collection I recently purchased.

I'll also have several short boxes raw from same collection.

I will have 21 brand new long boxes of my $2, $3 & $5 comics as well as about 15 long boxes of half off sticker silver, bronze and modern.

Leroy

Glad you did. Loving my new ASM 3 slab. Thanks again Leroy!

I have 6 new boxes of CGC hi-grade silver Marvel just back from a collection I recently purchased.

I will have 21 brand new long boxes of my $2, $3 & $5 comics as well as about 15 long boxes of half off sticker silver, bronze and modern.

Leroy

Glad you did. Loving my new ASM 3 slab. Thanks again Leroy!

Me too, I bought an Avengers #9 from Leroy today!

Leroy

Leroy had some amazing books from that new collection. Was very excited to swing a big trade/cash deal with him. Always an absolute pleasure to deal with as well. Big thanks also to Pete for the badge.

If you havent been to their booth yet, do yourself a favor and go.

Leroy had some amazing books from that new collection. Was very excited to swing a big trade/cash deal with him. Always an absolute pleasure to deal with as well. Big thanks also to Pete for the badge.

If you havent been to their booth yet, do yourself a favor and go.

I believe we were back there at the same time while you were talking Tampa. lol

Been working on a new paralyzing, crippling, maiming nerve hold to throw on Greggy, if I can somehow manage to distract him. Leaving for the con in a few for my one day visit. :acclaim:

Number 1: A big thank you (again) to Leroy for helping me out. I'm not a big spender but I couldn't help but notice the number of nosebleed graded copies of SA X-Men and such he brought with. Nice wares as always.

Good discount deals to be found in many bins; I'd say where but I may be going back tomorrow. :devil:

Can't wait for next year!

Been working on a new paralyzing, crippling, maiming nerve hold to throw on Greggy, if I can somehow manage to distract him. Leaving for the con in a few for my one day visit. :acclaim:

I had to leave early cause I needed to help Roy with the camera for his show

Wanted to say hello

:cry:

Ran into a ton of boardies today. Greggy, :facepalm: Logan, Mrmyst, Mysterio, Schmitt, Klodzd, Moondog, The Watcher, Joey, Comics4less, Nickelspot, etc.

I also want to thank Dale Roberts, Greg Reece, Richard Evans, and Bob Storms for there hospitality. Wish I could go on Sat but it's just not in the cards this year for more than one day.

Ran into a ton of boardies today. Greggy, :facepalm: Logan, Mrmyst, Mysterio, Schmitt, Klodzd, Moondog, The Watcher, Joey, Comics4less, Nickelspot, etc.

I also want to thank Dale Roberts, Greg Reece, Richard Evans, and Bob Storms for there hospitality. Wish I could go on Sat but it's just not in the cards this year for more than one day.

Glad we got to chat for a bit today, hope you enjoyed the show!