• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 667 1:100 Dell'Otto Variant

916 posts in this topic

I am out of the club. Got a good offer and sold my book

Dude, seriously?

Congrats on the sale, I know it would have had to been a sweet offer for you to let it go.

Here is the updated "club" list (population: 1?!?):

Universal

9.8. Jaydogrules, Page 1

-J.

I thought I was in the club but I probably never "officially" indoctrinated myself. Here's my book:

K.

Boom there it is. What a beauty. Consider your platinum membership ticket officially punched. :grin:

Here is the updated "club" list (population: 2 :o ):

Universal

9.8. Jaydogrules, Page 1

9.8. Kuddy, Page 17

-J.

The original art to this cover is awesome to see in person.

Would love to see a pic

Do you know who has it ??

-J.

Phil The Governor has implied that he has seen it

I myself have no idea of its whereabouts

I would be very interested in seeing it as well.

Or buying it.

-J.

Last time I checked, nobody was forcing you to read any thread, and certainly not to post in any. You're more than welcome to stop bumping this thread with your useless, unproductive, offensive, needlessly negative and generally unnecessary posts.

Ahhh free will.... :cloud9:

-J.

You've been here less than two years, and you're telling Stu how/when/where to post....?

hm

Last time I checked, nobody was forcing you to read any thread, and certainly not to post in any. You're more than welcome to stop bumping this thread with your useless, unproductive, offensive, needlessly negative and generally unnecessary posts.

-J.

You've been here less than two years, and you're telling Stu how/when/where to post....?

hm

Stu is setting a great example, considered he has been banned from here and continues to register under fake pseudonyms like nothing happened.

-J.

hm

Stu is setting a great example, considered he has been banned from here and continues to register under fake pseudonyms like nothing happened.

Looks like every post of that obviously shill account got modded out of the thread. Something tells me their presence is still with us in some other form, however. lol

Back on topic....

@jimp_ace- I've heard an uncomfirmed rumor that a third boardie "might" have a raw copy and if they do that it "might" be a 9.8 candidate. PM me if you like for details.

-J.

Yes, go away Bill. It is an appreciation thread and if you don't have any appreciation then you don't have any business here.

lol

Newbs telling people how and where they may post.

:cloud9:

:roflmao:

Yep, I'll post just to spite him. :P

Yes, go away Bill. It is an appreciation thread and if you don't have any appreciation then you don't have any business here.

lol

Newbs telling people how and where they may post.

:cloud9:

:roflmao:

Yep, I'll post just to spite him. :P

Dutch has a little hitch in his get along. :roflmao: