• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 667 1:100 Dell'Otto Variant

916 posts in this topic

Is the idea to try to get this thread locked too?

Get some class guys.

Oakman, I'm a little surprised at you.

-J.

I don't want anything locked! I think your club is kinda neat,maybe cause I do own a raw copy. But don't confuse that I do however think its Rediculous to think that a book like this is rare by any means.

Pfff.... RMA, Divad, Oakman, ...: sad figures, harassing boardies, disrupting threads, obviously unable to learn from what happened yesterday, thinking they are untouchable because of their number of years here on the board. Maybe another complaint will annoy the moderators to such extent that some of us get banned?

Is the idea to try to get this thread locked too?

Get some class guys.

Oakman, I'm a little surprised at you.

-J.

I don't want anything locked! I think your club is kinda neat,maybe cause I do own a raw copy. But don't confuse that I do however think its Rediculous to think that a book like this is rare by any means.

You're entitled to your opinion, it has however been shown to be incorrect.

You should post your book and join the club. :foryou: It's a very exclusive club indeed.

Here is a thread from another board where they discussed in real time, just weeks after it was released even in Sept 2011, the absolute rarity of this book (no such discussion ever took place on these boards, as we have seen, the book has flown under a whole lot of peoples' radar around here....at least until now):

http://comicbookrealm.com/topic/8/13541/amazing-spiderman-667-1100-dellotto

And here's additional discussion several months later in mid-2012, again in real time, about the continued rarity of the book, and the hefty sums it was already commanding back then:

http://comicbookrealm.com/topic/8/15468/amazing-spiderman-667-del-otto-variant/all

Interestingly, the last two 2012 posts in the thread predicted that more copies would come out and prices would come down.

Oops! lol

This only further demonstrates how out of the loop most people on these boards really seem to be on this book. Their attempts at Monday morning quarter-backing three years after the fact carries little weight or substance.

-J.

Pfff.... RMA, Divad, Oakman, ...: sad figures, harassing boardies, disrupting threads, obviously unable to learn from what happened yesterday, thinking they are untouchable because of their number of years here on the board. Maybe another complaint will annoy the moderators to such extent that some of us get banned?

Hopefully you. You aren't contributing anything, you're just attacking other members and trying to tell them how and where they can post.

There is nothing in the rules that says people can't be challenged when they post misinformation or contradictions.

There is nothing in the rules that says people can't be challenged when they post misinformation or contradictions.

+1

FYI... all newbs joined after 2002. :kidaround:

After 2003

After 2004 :grin:

Have less than 40k posts. :sumo:

+1

After 2003

Do you mean have a life? :baiting:lol

+1

After 2003

If you believe 40k would take much time. (shrug)

+1

After 2003

I'm anti-socal

+1

After 2003

I'm anti-socal

I didn't enjoy Oakland.

I'm also a chronic contrarian.

+1

After 2003

I'm anti-socal

I didn't enjoy Oakland.

I'm also a chronic contrarian.

lol

You have a lack of self-awareness, and confuse (legitimate) criticism with harassment.

No worries. Everyone is, and should be, open to criticism. It's how we learn and grow. If you look at criticism and challenge as "harassment" and "distruption", you will have problems in any social setting.

But I have hope for better things for you.

:)