• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCUT CONSECUTIVE COVER SHEET

214 posts in this topic

HEY - you all quit your yakin' for a few minutes.

I'm waiting for Destro's big bucks offer to come rollin' in

on my uncut covers.

Man! I KNOW where I know you now! Boston;s Combat Zone. While all the pimps and dealers were doing there biz there was a wail from Washington Street - it was Zillatoy lamenting for his unmarried HG interiors! 27_laughing.gifhi.gif

Yeah... FFB has it closer to the mark. Why would Hammer deliberately point out a link to Fantazia? Much more likely somebody else who'd followed Hammer's history here and likes to stir things up. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or maybe it's Hamster using his legendary reverse psychology. insane.gif

if its him, Hammer has been leading the boards around by the nose for a few weeks now, and he's getting bored...wants to push the envelope.... its the need for attention working toward self-immolation again.

and if its not him, blending in the Hammer clues is taking his game to the next level. This is so stupid, Im kinda missing the simple circular-jerk reasoning of the "all-pressing all-the-time" threads!!!

Destro is not Hammer. He is probably a shill for Bug or someone else, but he's not Hammer.

Scott, I have a few drinks inside me right now but will not be your crazy older brother! grin.gif

But I am like Sherlock Holmes right now: I suspect everyone and no one. So on what do you base your observation that Destro is not Cupcake?

I'd rather not say, but I am 100% certain.

FFB = Destro? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

now THAT would be funny.

Destro is not Hammer. He is probably a shill for Bug or someone else, but he's not Hammer.

Scott, I have a few drinks inside me right now but will not be your crazy older brother! grin.gif

But I am like Sherlock Holmes right now: I suspect everyone and no one. So on what do you base your observation that Destro is not Cupcake?

now THAT would be funny.

I don't think so, because, as we know, the devil is in the details, and FFB is a detail guy.

oh yeah, if it were Scott, the lie would be uber elaborate... but then it'd be so good, we'd have no idea it was a shill in the first place, and where would the fun in that be?

Anyway, Destro isn't Scott.

oh yeah, if it were Scott, the lie would be uber elaborate... but then it'd be so good, we'd have no idea it was a shill in the first place, and where would the fun in that be?

One down, another 400 board members to go. devil.gif

One down, another 400 board members to go. devil.gif

YOU

740877-destro.jpg

Are Destro!

740877-destro.jpg.0fe281c64f364aff54f1c15539a47563.jpg

I've never had a shill and I never will have a shill.

thats what the all say

thats what the all say

Who is "the all"? Is that some nickname for Eternity or something?

The reasons I would never have a shill are simple. First and foremost, I could never catch Greggy on post count if I had a shill account leeching post numbers from my FFB account. poke2.gif

Second, I usually view shilling as lame and immature, though I admit that there are some shills like Wertham who are brilliant, stick to their "point," and don't exist to cause chaos (as opposed to causing ClarkKhaos, which is cloud9.gif as far as I'm concerned). I liked Mr. Positive too, because he was here to calm things down during a period of negativity rather than to start trouble by acting like a dumb [#@$%!!!].

I don't understand the allure of pretending to be someone else and screwing with people who I have plenty of fun talking to on regular comic topics. I think that there is something pathetic and perhaps even psychologically wrong with people who do that.

thats what the all say

Thats my nickname for my spelling errors. I have made so many that they have achieved sentience!

thats what the all say

Thats my nickname for my spelling errors. I have made so many that they have achieved sentience!

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif That is a good one.

Now I leave it to Redhook to come up with a cosmic looking superhero whose body consists of a field of white, filled with misspelled words. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thats what the all say

The reasons I would never have a shill are simple. First and foremost, I could never catch Greggy on post count if I had a shill account leeching post numbers from my FFB account. poke2.gif

Second, I usually view shilling as lame and immature, though I admit that there are some shills like Wertham who are brilliant, stick to their "point," and don't exist to cause chaos (as opposed to causing ClarkKhaos, which is cloud9.gif as far as I'm concerned). I liked Mr. Positive too, because he was here to calm things down during a period of negativity rather than to start trouble by acting like a dumb [#@$%!!!].

I don't understand the allure of pretending to be someone else and screwing with people who I have plenty of fun talking to on regular comic topics. I think that there is something pathetic and perhaps even psychologically wrong with people who do that.

Well put Scott.

Mr. Positive was a shill created solely to go head to head with other obvious shills, distract them, call 'em out, and basically reduce them to a puddle of mud.

Oh, and to pisss Murnane off.