• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCUT CONSECUTIVE COVER SHEET

214 posts in this topic

popcorn.gif

I made it through the first 25 posts and then could stomach no more, someone let me know how this turns out with a Cliff Notes post in a few days, I'm sure Red Hook will have something for the cover if he hasn't already.

OK,...

Now that we have gotten all the silly stuff out of the system.

Has anyone seen these uncut covers or similar ones for sale ?

If so,..Id be interested in hearing about them. It would make great wall art once framed.

D

What silly stuff? The lies about you? The lies about your age? The continued lies about your collection? The stupid PMs you sent me with blogs in Spanish? Maybe you're not Hammer, but whatever. Another stupid shill for a banned user.

sign-rantpost.gif Please. GO AWAY.

I don't know or care who he is, Dupcak, Dukakis, D.B Cooper, or plain old Destro.

Gotta throw the Greek dude under the bus mad.gif

DESTRO User Collectosaurus Rex 03/03/05 07:32 PM Reading a post in flat mode UNCUT CONSECUTIVE COVER SHEET

Just can't seem to get enough of your own handy-work, hey Destro?!? 27_laughing.gif

OK,...

Now that we have gotten all the silly stuff out of the system.

Has anyone seen these uncut covers or similar ones for sale ?

If so,..Id be interested in hearing about them. It would make great wall art once framed.

D

This ladies and gents is Dead Shill Walking.....

Continues to post, head cut off, dead as a doornail. Watch him walk around in circles till he drops. Doesn't realize it's.......OVER.

Better than tv. thumbsup2.gif

next he'll be asking if anyone has sweet OWW FF3's without covers, just cause, you know...they look good in frames and stuff on the wall

Yeah... FFB has it closer to the mark. Why would Hammer deliberately point out a link to Fantazia? Much more likely somebody else who'd followed Hammer's history here and likes to stir things up. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah... FFB has it closer to the mark. Why would Hammer deliberately point out a link to Fantazia? Much more likely somebody else who'd followed Hammer's history here and likes to stir things up. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or maybe it's Hamster using his legendary reverse psychology. insane.gif

Or maybe it's Hamster using his legendary reverse psychology. insane.gif

what kind of hamster? the cute and fluffy kind, or the kind that likes to -

wait a second, i think i'm getting my threads mixed here

Are you offering to double our best legitimate offer on any uncut covers we might have?

Im not sure if this list understands what I am talking about. The sheet of consecutive uncut covers was not simplly A uncut comic book,..it was more like a 6 comic book by comic book sheet that was fully uncut.

And yes,..Id be willing to double best offer if such an item can be found.

Are you offering to double our best legitimate offer on any uncut covers we might have?

Im not sure if this list understands what I am talking about. The sheet of consecutive uncut covers was not simplly A uncut comic book,..it was more like a 6 comic book by comic book sheet that was fully uncut.

WOW, thanks for the clarification! We imbeciles who pale before your highness's royal intellect had absolutely no idea what "uncut" meant. We thought it meant the thing still had its foreskin!!!

foreheadslap.gif

WOW, thanks for the clarification! We imbeciles who pale before your highness's royal intellect had absolutely no idea what "uncut" meant. We thought it meant the thing still had its foreskin!!!

foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif

cleaver.jpg