• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCUT CONSECUTIVE COVER SHEET

214 posts in this topic

Destro is not Hammer. He is probably a shill for Bug or someone else, but he's not Hammer.

Scott, I have a few drinks inside me right now but will not be your crazy older brother! grin.gif

But I am like Sherlock Holmes right now: I suspect everyone and no one. So on what do you base your observation that Destro is not Cupcake?

Ya know.. the more I read all this, and the more I think about it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Destro is getting exactly the reaction he wanted from all of us.

And it would not surprise me if he was a known forum member , taking us for a ride.

Ze-

Ya know.. the more I read all this, and the more I think about it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Destro is getting exactly the reaction he wanted from all of us.

And it would not surprise me if he was a known forum member , taking us for a ride.

Ze-

boy i hope not. that would be even more pathetic than the current most likely scenario

Pov.. I gotta ask you.

Are Dinosaurs still big?

Or are they Very, VERY big?

poke2.gif

Zeester-

Dinosaurs are very very big. And that is my theory! tongue.gif

Or is it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

monkeyno.gif

Pov.. I gotta ask you.

Are Dinosaurs still big?

Or are they Very, VERY big?

poke2.gif

Zeester-

Dinosaurs are very very big. And that is my theory! tongue.gif

Or is it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Good thing about Pov is.. ask him tomorrow.. and he will not remember. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Zeester-

BTW..I am still not happy with all the Con reports from SF.

We saw alot of photos.. but never did hear any details about the after hours conversations.

I know.. I know.

First rule of fight club..

And what happens in the forum dinner...

Destro is not Hammer. He is probably a shill for Bug or someone else, but he's not Hammer.

Scott, I have a few drinks inside me right now but will not be your crazy older brother! grin.gif

But I am like Sherlock Holmes right now: I suspect everyone and no one. So on what do you base your observation that Destro is not Cupcake?

I'd rather not say, but I am 100% certain.

I'd rather not say, but I am 100% certain.

You;d rather not say but you also said without detail. I know there is a term for that. Hearsay or something like that? Man - you are like the fan dancer that tickles thye observer with feathers but never gets to the bottom line! grin.gif