• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCUT CONSECUTIVE COVER SHEET

214 posts in this topic

why did Destro originally post here about the FF#3 covers? was he perhaps looking to score some new uncut covers from unsuspecting forum members for some new restoration scams? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I am not a Dupcake.

No Dupcake here.

I dont even like Dupcake.

Comic-Keys quoted by CBG last year:

Not Dupcak. Not Dupcak. Not Dupcak. Richard Koos is not Dupcak.

insane.gif

OY VEY !!!!!

And u guys say IM a 'one note Sally' !

I am not a Dupcake.

No Dupcake here.

I dont even like Dupcake.

F.U Dupcake !!! You ripped me off on restored comics. I hope you get raped in jail you friggin [#@$%!!!]-hole !!! Do you realize how STUPID you are. If you spent all your energy in the 1980's and 1990s collecting real books , you could be a gazziolaire today. Instead you spend your time defrauding little kids. WANKER !!!!!!!!!!

No need to swear.. it seems every thread lately has been getting pulled.

Let's try and keep this civil.. no matter what everyones feelings on the matter might be.

Or who someone might, or might not be.

Ze-

F.U Dupcake !!! You ripped me off on restored comics. I hope you get raped in jail you friggin [#@$%!!!]-hole !!! Do you realize how STUPID you are. If you spent all your energy in the 1980's and 1990s collecting real books , you could be a gazziolaire today. Instead you spend your time defrauding little kids. WANKER !!!!!!!!!!

Send me your story so I can post it on the Keys website. Scans, pictures, etc.. appreciated.

I don't know or care who he is, Dupcak, Dukakis, D.B Cooper, or plain old Destro. I just want him to stop with the idiotic lies and BS and contribute to the boards. Or if unable to do that, to just go away and stop wasting peoples time. He obviously knows about original art and that knowledge would be welcome if he'd present it like a normal rational human and not like that annoying 11-year-old on the block that everybody wanted to beat up.

What a terrible thing to waste one's mind. Or to never have had one at all.

Destro is not Hammer. He is probably a shill for Bug or someone else, but he's not Hammer.

No way Destro is Hammer.

Hammer, or the "Mr. Nice" whose posts I've read, would never be willing to feign ignorance or naivete. He's much more interested in engaging in condescending, convoluted arguments and noting his unique insight into all matters comics.

Who let out the lunatic (the "D-man")? insane.gif

One thing he/she has got right is the existence of uncut covers to early Silver Age Marvels. Here is one I posted awhile back, purchased as an oversized uncut cover married to an interior and termed a "Frankenbook" by some. I wish people wouldn't call it a Frankenbook, though, because I'm just a 51 year old kid! tongue.gif

443181-jim84%20copy.jpg