• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inhumans movie cancelled?

165 posts in this topic

I had a feeling this might happen with the Inhumans but it is all speculation.

Yesterday I wrote this in another thread.

Ant-Man 2 - Intro Eric O'Grady

Mystery Movies

Hulk - World War Hulk / Intro Thunderbolts

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 - Annihilation Conquest / Intro Angela or Nova (Sam Alexander)

Runaways - Intro Runaways

Thunderbolts have nothing to do with World War Hulk but felt they would change Inhumans with Thunderbolts. Why else would they re-introduce General "Thunderbolt" Ross in the Captain America: Civil War movie?

Keeping Inhumans with AOS will help with the ratings. Secret Invasion or Silent War story arc would keep the show on the air for years.

There's zero chance of another Hulk movie happening. WW Hulk or otherwise. Disney won't approve it since they have to give the distribution rights to Paramount. And spending money to make a movie that they're not getting all the returns on is just not even within the realm of possibilities.

We don't know but the distribution rights could have expired or Disney could have bought back the distribution rights.

Mystery Movies

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 - Annihilation Conquest / Intro Angela or Nova (Sam Alexander)

Thunderbolts have nothing to do with World War Hulk but felt they would change Inhumans with Thunderbolts. Why else would they re-introduce General "Thunderbolt" Ross in the Captain America: Civil War movie?

Keeping Inhumans with AOS will help with the ratings. Secret Invasion or Silent War story arc would keep the show on the air for years.

There's zero chance of another Hulk movie happening. WW Hulk or otherwise. Disney won't approve it since they have to give the distribution rights to Paramount. And spending money to make a movie that they're not getting all the returns on is just not even within the realm of possibilities.

We don't know but the distribution rights could have expired or Disney could have bought back the distribution rights.

But wouldn't somebody catch wind of this and make it public? That would be huge news hm

I don't consider it an "official" denial unless it's a press release from Marvel Studios or quoted comments from one of their execs, but the reporting appears credible. And the facts and circumstances support that an Inhumans film is very much going forward: the publishing division doing a lot of Inhumans stories; less emphasis on the X-Men; and MAOS introducing viewers to minor Inhumans characters slowly but steadily. This is, I think, an orchestrated build-up to the first Inhumans movie a few years from now. The statement in Yahoo piece about certain elements being off-limits to the TV show would be, I think, Black Bolt, Medusa, and the other core Inhumans.

FF45 and 46 regaining altitude.

Mystery Movies

as already mentioned, if this would have happened, it would have been huge news. The Paramount distribution rights deal isn't expiring anytime soon from everything I've read. And unless Marvel comes up with a Hulk movie idea that can make more money without the distribution money any other character could make with them getting all of the money, it's not going to happen. It's not good business. Hulk, at this point, is the worst ROI character that they have at the moment next to Namor (since he's not JUST distribution, but partial film rights lying with Universal, I believe)

Black Bolt would be wasted on AOS.

Black bolt would be a complete waste not matter what they did with him.

One of the lamest character's in the marvel universe, we are talking paste pot pete lame.

No speaking, communicates through body stances, little antenna, that if bent makes him crazy LAME.

Medusa is the only one of the inhumans that would actually be cool to see done right on the big screen.

This movie being cancelled would be great news for me, as I didn't get my FF 46 upgrade before the movie hype pushed the prices into the stratosphere.

One of the lamest character's in the marvel universe, we are talking paste pot pete lame.

This movie being cancelled would be great news for me, as I didn't get my FF 46 upgrade before the movie hype pushed the prices into the stratosphere.

Not sure if you're serious or not. Lame? I'm kinda glad you don't have a high grade 46 now... :baiting:

Not sure if you're serious or not. Lame? I'm kinda glad you don't have a high grade 46 now... :baiting:

Very lame

For the reasons I already stated, plus he's a sucker

He's been screwed over by his brother on at least fifty different occasions, and he still falls for it every time.

no chance, if and when they ever cast actors on Shield for Black Bolt and Medusa, then you could make an argument. This is a complete fabrication, and its already been updated to include essentially a retraction.

Also, good reddit about the scumbag of BubbleCool.com BleedingCool.com completely making stories up:

https://m.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/comments/15nri1/rich_johnston_of_bleeding_cool_claims_to_know/

"So unless it's Rob Liefeld selling his marriage to Mephisto in exchange for actually being able to get work, please Rich, STFU and go away, you sad, desperate little taint on the world of comics."

lol

Worse than Jimmy Savile? (I can say "Jimmy Savile", but if I say his crime, this post will be zapped. Interesting, no?)

What did this person do, eat children....?

hm

(I have little doubt it's all made up, or grossly exaggerated.)