• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,424 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Yep, don't mess with Little Sister! This one is pretty sick too...

comcrimedoesnotpay59.jpg

Oh dear, it is. And it looks like the poor chap will have a cigarette in his left eye too. Awfully compelling covers. More please!

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Yes, he probably did. Here's another one to keep your eyes open for. I looked for years for this one shot and had to pay dearly for it.

comwhoisnext.jpg

Funny how that works, you can spend years looking for a book or stumble onto a copy early at guide, which is what happened to me with this book, though that was a long time ago. I definitely passed on a few things that then took years to find again, such is the innocence of the novice collector, assuming that all comics can be found in roughly equal measure. But that's what makes much GA so special, that you can't always just find a copy when you discover a book. It's why I don't collect SA, though I have a nostalgic fondness for it, it's always there if you want it.

6 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Or maybe this?

comclue.jpg

Now that's just plain nasty @Robot Man

You have to wonder about the minds that conceive these scenarios. To be fair, when I was a kid at school I would doodle drawings of Smurfs (remember them?) being murdered in a variety of gruesome ways. So maybe we all carry the sickness in us somewhere. Do you have the comic where the chap is pressing his wife's face onto the stove flames by any chance? I can't remember the title, but it left an impression on me - and her too I shouldn't wonder! 

Great thread ?

10 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

Now that's just plain nasty @Robot Man

You have to wonder about the minds that conceive these scenarios. To be fair, when I was a kid at school I would doodle drawings of Smurfs (remember them?) being murdered in a variety of gruesome ways. So maybe we all carry the sickness in us somewhere. Do you have the comic where the chap is pressing his wife's face onto the stove flames by any chance? I can't remember the title, but it left an impression on me - and her too I shouldn't wonder! 

Great thread ?

That would be Crime Does Not Pay #24. Sadly, I have never had a copy or I still would. There are MANY CDNP covers that are off the hook. Some are pretty horrific and some are just real creepy. 

11 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

That would be Crime Does Not Pay #24. Sadly, I have never had a copy or I still would. There are MANY CDNP covers that are off the hook. Some are pretty horrific and some are just real creepy. 

That was it! Courtesy of google.... Guess she's now officially an 'old flame'...

Image result for Crime Does Not Pay #24