• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,424 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, sagii said:

@Scrooge Yes, that CDNP paid homage to one of the greatest scenes from an early seminal film. Love me some Gangster Cagney films. This Australian edition of Headline with a photo cover of the legend will always be one of my most personal standout grabs

Headline Comics (Australian Ed.) #5.jpg

Man, that's a very cool one Corey! How does one find such obscure foreign books like that?

@Robot Man Thanks! I was searching Ted at Super worlds inventory looking for an early Headline issue and there it was listed in his stock. I read the description and intrigued with the Cagney angle, asked for a scan and after i saw it i wasn't a stingy rat, and i coughed up da dough' :D

21 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Another weird and cool recent pickup

comwitty2.jpg

Adventure! Humour! Spies! Flying! 

This one's got everything! 

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Another weird and cool recent pickup

comwitty2.jpg

I find these oddball small company books intriguing. Given the choices on the stands, I'm trying to imagine who would decide to pick up this comic.

5 minutes ago, rjpb said:

I find these oddball small company books intriguing. Given the choices on the stands, I'm trying to imagine who would decide to pick up this comic.

Someone who liked funny adventures in a spy plane?

3 hours ago, comicjack said:

Jon was way ahead of the curve when it came to oddballs 

That's where he and I are a like. I saw this on the first day and had to have it. I hoped since it was the last day it would get overlooked and it did. I got it for a great price. It ain't no Church Fox book but I'm real happy with it. 

Just now, Robot Man said:

That's where he and I are a like. I saw this on the first day and had to have it. I hoped since it was the last day it would get overlooked and it did. I got it for a great price. It ain't no Church Fox book but I'm real happy with it. 

Missed your under copy so somebody loves it to (thumbsu