• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Ducks!
15 15

8,444 posts in this topic

Love the "passengers"! lol

wdcs87.jpg
Edited by adamstrange

Donald-Scrooge.jpg

I don't know much about these two. I had them when I was a teen and found them in an old file box of mine that I left at my parents house a few years ago and just stuck them away.

Why he felt he needed to add Scrooge to the cover for this reprinted/redrawn cover to the story Castle's Secret is beyond me.

The original cover was perfect. Still it's a great book with 2 outstanding stories.

Nice p/u PointFive.

One suggestion here. I love TB's run of Mickey Mags as much as everyone else BUT does everyone need to quote the whole thing when commenting? Really slows the loading down and I have HSI. I would suggest replying or deleting the images out of the quote when replying. Then again, overuse of the quote feature is a pet peeve of mine anyway.

Good point, transplant. I quickly moved most of those scans elsewhere so they don't take up load time.

Here's a recent arrival (bought from a friend who upgraded):

Nice pickup! (If I'm not mistaken, this book is fairly rare and was never reprinted, right?)

One suggestion here. I love TB's run of Mickey Mags as much as everyone else BUT does everyone need to quote the whole thing when commenting? Really slows the loading down and I have HSI. I would suggest replying or deleting the images out of the quote when replying. Then again, overuse of the quote feature is a pet peeve of mine anyway.

You took the words right out of my mouth! (thumbs u

It's sad that I couldn't wait for more posts to be made after tb made his so we could get to a new page and I wouldn't have to wait for 3 minutes for the page to load anymore.

Yes. Please send me a pm in the future if my scans are giving you problems. I have a super-fast connection here in Silicon Valley and don't notice it.

Here's another beautiful file copy. Another friend bought it and kindly offered it to me, but unfortunately my own copy is just a tiny bit nicer:

v110_1200.jpg

Yes.

He is a force of nature. (worship)

Please send me a pm in the future if my scans are giving you problems. I have a super-fast connection here in Silicon Valley and don't notice it.

Most scans are not a problem. Just when you put up one zillion thumbnails. :baiting:

Yes.

He is a force of nature. (worship)

Please send me a pm in the future if my scans are giving you problems. I have a super-fast connection here in Silicon Valley and don't notice it.

Most scans are not a problem. Just when you put up one zillion thumbnails. :baiting:

My problem wasn't the thumbnails. I like them. It's the continued quoting and requoting that slowed me down.