• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

Looks good, but I want superheroes in costumes. Fighting and doing their thing in costumes for a lot of the movie not just a few minutes.

Here's hoping they will surprise us with more hero action in this one.

:wishluck:

I think they did a pretty decent job pulling together a first trailer without revealing all the goods. Otherwise if they showed some of the big scenes with superheroes fighting baddies, then there is the complaint they revealed too much.

It's a tough job figuring out how much to reveal to keep people excited before you go too far.

Totally agree with you on this. I really don't like when trailers give away too much, which I thought happened with BvS. One scene that I really like was Bruce sitting in Barry Allen's room waiting on him to arrive. The framing of that shot is cool. I do like what I see in the trailer, and if they will give us more heroes in costumes fighting, then they may get this thing back on track.

Where's Green Lantern.

I had the same thought.

But great trailer! The Wonder Woman trailer also looked great!

GL's going to be ENTIRELY CG this time around. They figured last time the problem was that only the suit was CG. lol

Where's Green Lantern.

I suspect his origin will happen sometime soon in the DCEU timeline. If he was already in existence, how would DC explain a human GL not protecting Earth during the Kryptonian invasion in Man of Steel?

Where's Green Lantern.

I suspect his origin will happen sometime soon in the DCEU timeline. If he was already in existence, how would DC explain a human GL not protecting Earth during the Kryptonian invasion in Man of Steel?

He only fights clouds? :kidaround:

But, he might have been somewhere else in the galaxy. hm

Where's Green Lantern.

Agreed. Start with the original line up as much as possible. Start Cyborg with the Titans. 2c

They could be holding him back so there is that much more excitement when he appears. Or would you rather they go back to showing many of the high points in a movie, so then there is that to complain about?

1344248596_main_Nerd_Rage_tShirt.jpg

Where's Green Lantern.

Agreed. Start with the original line up as much as possible. Start Cyborg with the Titans. 2c

They could be holding him back so there is that much more excitement when he appears. Or would you rather they go back to showing many of the high points in a movie, so then there is that to complain about?

1344248596_main_Nerd_Rage_tShirt.jpg

I hope so, but it looks like they've moved away from that "unite the seven" tag line...

I know I'm not the sharpest needle in the haystack but couldn't "Unite the Seven?" just refer to the oceans -- like, the seven seas?

Because, you know...Aquaman?

Unless they're pulling a hidden Matt-Damon-in-Interstellar thing on us, other logical options could be Willem Dafoe as Hal Jordan or Karl Farrer, whose role is currently listed as "co-pilot."