• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Chillax23 said:

There seems to be an awful lot of hate and negative speculation on this movie ..... which is baffling to me ..... maybe I am alone in just waiting to see the movie before bashing or praising it.  I get commenting on a trailer etc. - but a trailer does not make a movie.  Referencing BvS is also weird, as DC just hit a home run with Wonder Woman, why not just go into it with an open mind???

4 minutes ago, comicjack said:

Exactly (thumbsu

+ 2

6 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

A very talented fan of the DC movies pulled together an amazing tribute video so people can ramp up ahead of time before seeing Justice League.

Prepare For The Release Of JUSTICE LEAGUE With This Incredible Fan-Made DC Films Tribute Video

Loving this video. The fan that pulled this together put his heart into it.

10 minutes ago, Chillax23 said:

There seems to be an awful lot of hate and negative speculation on this movie ..... which is baffling to me ..... maybe I am alone in just waiting to see the movie before bashing or praising it.  I get commenting on a trailer etc. - but a trailer does not make a movie.  Referencing BvS is also weird, as DC just hit a home run with Wonder Woman, why not just go into it with an open mind???

No, you are not alone. I go into every film assuming it's going to be brilliant. If it is brilliant, I leave in a state of delighted vindication. If it isn't, I accept I've just been to see Homecoming. 

2 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

If it isn't, I accept I've just been to see Homecoming. 

lol

At least you and Gatsby are consistent in your dislike for a movie. He can sure tell you every minute he hated BvS.

:foryou:

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

lol

At least you and Gatsby are consistent in your dislike for a movie. He can sure tell you every minute he hated BvS.

:foryou:

And I'm a great big ex Spidey completist. I wanted to love it!

BvS was brilliant however, and anyone who says otherwise is a liar :wink:

7 minutes ago, nearmint said:

I liked it, but didn't love it.  I still need to watch the extended cut, though.

That'll do. Maybe the like will become love when you see the long version. Play it loud. Music is superb (worship)

Again I really hope this movie is good and kills it at the theater, but I am not really seeing/hearing any buzz or hype on it from the day to day people I deal with.  Unlike Thor 3 or even Wonder Woman where both movies were talked about constantly in my neck of the woods a good week or so before release.

With JL I'm not hearing good or bad buzz, just nothing,like it isn' even coming out.  

Agreed! If you were to compare all the superhero movies this year with pre-release chatter, this seems to get the lowest rating yet.

I wonder if the early release tonight and Wednesday's double-feature is meant to spark the chatter and movie-goer word-of-mouth?