• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, nearmint said:
4 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

tB0qhl6.png

He's alive?!!! :whatthe:

lol

if/when they bring Supes back, my biggest hope is that he has the 90's super mullet.  In related a related question, has it ever been explained in the comics (or maybe the smallville tv show) how superman gets his haircuts?  Its obviously temperature proof, and hair is just made of dead cells, but even dead, they seem like they'd be extra durable relative to your average pair of scissors.

2 minutes ago, revat said:

if/when they bring Supes back, my biggest hope is that he has the 90's super mullet.  In related a related question, has it ever been explained in the comics (or maybe the smallville tv show) how superman gets his haircuts?  Its obviously temperature proof, and hair is just made of dead cells, but even dead, they seem like they'd be extra durable relative to your average pair of scissors.

Well, he uses his heat vision and a mirror to shave.  Maybe he cuts his own hair the same way?

1 hour ago, nearmint said:
1 hour ago, revat said:

Well, he uses his heat vision and a mirror to shave.  Maybe he cuts his own hair the same way?

This sounds familiar.  Howabout haircuts when he was a kid?  I'm pretty sure he was pretty strong and relatively invulnerable (though maybe somewhat less so than as an adult) even as a child.  Did his parents hit him with a blow torch? 

Even as an adult, cutting your own hair with mirrors and eye beams seems pretty difficult, although as an adult he probably has superpowered friends who can help out with their own laser/heat vision or super weapons/instruments that can cut hair.  Are there super powered barbers/stylists?  I would assume that Supergirl and Powergirl would require the same level of super-powered haircuts as Superman.

And yes, I agree this is some Seinfeld/Curb level absurdity.

50 minutes ago, drotto said:

Part of me wants to say yes, but it has already been done in the cartoons and a version was done in season 1 of Supergirl.

Oh, I know. But it still would be a blast. Especially with this young up-and-coming Barry Allen taking on the more seasoned Superman.

This is probably partly why WB is delaying details getting out too soon.

People are already posting the credit scenes openly on Youtube. So beware if any videos talk about non-spoiler details about the credit scenes. They are pretty much telling the entire story - with 'NON-SPOILER' added.

23 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

This is probably partly why WB is delaying details getting out too soon.

People are already posting the credit scenes openly on Youtube. So beware if any videos talk about non-spoiler details about the credit scenes. They are pretty much telling the entire story - with 'NON-SPOILER' added.

So far all I see are people talking about one of them. I won't spoil it but it's dumb. 

6 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Yeah, it's all over my YouTube "Recommended".  I don't understand how they can talk about it with the embargo still in place???  That's part of the movie:facepalm:.

I stopped watching as soon as I realized how far they go.

I can see WB asking they be pulled down.