• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

there is NO spec in Action #52, not this week.

When Superman #52 hits in two weeks & the general public, lapsed fans & holdouts scramble to buy the eight part story.

That's the window for the flip.

( been saying that for weeks though...pay attention or you're fired )

Any hope you can give me the lowdown on the eight parts?

I bought superman / WW 32 as (I think) you said, even if you may have delted that post because I could not find it again!

I don't think DC would appreciate Larry putting that information out to the public.

*shrug*

DC put it out there.

Why would they give a mess if one of their sales staff did so too?

You're a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

1WpvX3v

1OnJ2T9

No shot at you, Larry. Sounded like Bird wanted a blow by blow of what goes down in the books not released yet. My bad. I should have realized that not jumping off the handle and not putting down others isn't your strong suit. *shrug* I guess I am a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

there is NO spec in Action #52, not this week.

When Superman #52 hits in two weeks & the general public, lapsed fans & holdouts scramble to buy the eight part story.

That's the window for the flip.

( been saying that for weeks though...pay attention or you're fired )

Any hope you can give me the lowdown on the eight parts?

I bought superman / WW 32 as (I think) you said, even if you may have delted that post because I could not find it again!

I don't think DC would appreciate Larry putting that information out to the public.

*shrug*

DC put it out there.

Why would they give a mess if one of their sales staff did so too?

You're a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

1WpvX3v

1OnJ2T9

No shot at you, Larry. Sounded like Bird wanted a blow by blow of what goes down in the books not released yet. My bad. I should have realized that not jumping off the handle and not putting down others isn't your strong suit. *shrug* I guess I am a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

True dat...

Superman 52 should explode on the 25th, TFAW is sold out and I can't find where Midtown is taking preorders for that yet. Any other options for that one?

Midtown usually opens up preorders a week before release....so 5/18. And yes, Superman #52...being the last book of the nu52, the intro of Superwoman, and "death" of a superman (?)......it will be highly sought after on May 25.

Yeah, CONTACT fans! I love that movie and I love that scene, one of my 3 or 4 favorites in the flick.

The beginning and the end are my favorites. Great teaching material for science as well.

I went to see it at the drive-in and the theater. Drive in was better as it came with it's own stars. (thumbs u

I picked a few copies of HG. You can tell the writer put a lot into the book because its production has a very non-corporate design.

It sold well, but its nothing I felt I needed to hold long term. I am glad the writer is doing well from it. More books like this need to see press so the little guy gets paid.

Edited by Fastballspecial

All the American Alien variants are doing well. I haven't seen them around and was asking for them starting around issue 4. I have two sets of the series waiting for that last issue.

Edited by Bird

I don't do much speculating myself but maybe an opportunity here for someone for a quick flip or maybe to at least get your money back if you have one of these hiding in a long box somewhere lol

ROBERT KIRKMAN'S "DEMONIC" REVIVED AT SKYBOUND WITH NEW CREATIVE TEAM

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/robert-kirkmans-demonic-revived-at-skybound-with-new-creative-team

Kirkman did a one-shot of this book years back that will now become a 6 issue series which will be written by someone else though :shy:

"For those paying close attention to Kirkman's comic book career, "Demonic" may ring a bell -- it started life as a one-shot released in January 2010 by Top Cow Productions, as part of its "Pilot Season" initiative. The characters were designed by Top Cow founder Marc Silvestri -- though Joe Benitez drew the actual issue -- and CBR has confirmed that Silvestri will be credited on the new series."

Edited by Tuff Ghost