• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

I'd rather not remember the baseball card crash....I still have a lot of those.

Any chance people are buying action 52 for the story of multiple supermen and not hoping for a 1st app of some type....BTW I'm guessing the fire superman is the eradicator

Edited by krighton

That frank cho black panther cover is really nice....doubt I can find one local who ordered 25 copies of black panther 2

Really? I don't think it will be an issue. Depends on the volume your shop of course.

there is NO spec in Action #52, not this week.

When Superman #52 hits in two weeks & the general public, lapsed fans & holdouts scramble to buy the eight part story.

That's the window for the flip.

( been saying that for weeks though...pay attention or you're fired )

Any hope you can give me the lowdown on the eight parts?

I bought superman / WW 32 as (I think) you said, even if you may have delted that post because I could not find it again!

Edited by Bird

When Superman #52 hits in two weeks & the general public, lapsed fans & holdouts scramble to buy the eight part story.

I bought superman / WW 32 as (I think) you said, even if you may have delted that post because I could not find it again!

I don't think DC would appreciate Larry putting that information out to the public.

SUPERMAN #52

Written by PETER J. TOMASI

Art and cover by MIKEL JANIN

Variant cover by MIKEL JANIN

On sale MAY 25 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T

Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for more information.

The “Super League” epic concludes in one explosive fight as the new master villain uses Superman's own solar super flare power against everyone. Can even two Supermen, Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Batman be enough to stop this onslaught? And how will the outcome of this battle change Lois Lane's life forever?

I don't think DC would appreciate Larry putting that information out to the public.

You could be right but let's let Larry speak for himself.

You could be right but let's let Larry speak for himself.

Sure. Let's. Maybe it'll save you from wasting time packing those $2 eBay sales (thumbs u

I would think you'd want to grab all of the final days parts

Okay thanks. Final days eight parts, got it. Four titles two books each. Bats/Supes, Supes/WW, Superman and Action Comics.

Watch out, DC gonna get mad at you! :makepoint:

:devil:

By the way, a local Barnes & Noble has batman/Superman 31 on the shelf. So I would expect that they will be stocking issue #32 shortly. Keeps your eyes peeled! I don't think I can put together sets of the Final Days unless I get lucky at a B&N for that book.

I didn't delete anything...

I never do.

As far as spec pics. I sell comic books.

Collectors like spec pics. It makes them buy comic books.

*shrug*

DC put it out there.

Why would they give a mess if one of their sales staff did so too?

You're a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

1WpvX3v

1OnJ2T9

Edited by LarrysComics

By the way, a local Barnes & Noble has batman/Superman 31 on the shelf. So I would expect that they will be stocking issue #32 shortly. Keeps your eyes peeled! I don't think I can put together sets of the Final Days unless I get lucky at a B&N for that book.

Thanks thats great info

Superman 52 preorder almost sold out on TFAW...don't see it listed yet on Midtown.

Superman%2052_zpstvmi07rn.jpg

Lois likes to play with the big boys, about to get burned...or I guess radiated. Looks like Supergirl bites the big one.....and whoever flaming superman is. Unless the other cover has Lois Lane on the front, this one should be the one to get.

Edited by krighton

Thanks thats great info

I feel it is only fair to give back to those from whom I have reciev...from whom I have taken so much.

Gold star for anyone who names the movie I am trying to quote from memory.

Thanks thats great info

I feel it is only fair to give back to those from whom I have reciev...from whom I have taken so much.

Gold star for anyone who names the movie I am trying to quote from memory.

Contact, good movie