• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle **Saturday, January 2nd @ Noon**

1,369 posts in this topic

...and with that, the 2016 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle is over! :acclaim:

Many, many thanks go to Gift_GuardianNYC and to sckao for their continued contribution to these very fun events. :applause:

Thank you so much, guys!!

and to the rest of the people who contributed to the raffle, good job! (worship) There were some amazing donations, right up to the very end. :cloud9:

Thanks again, all. It was fun. :whee:

Andy

:golfclap:

joanna gets an amazing prize and chooses #91. Superheroes: Joe Kubert's Wonderful World of Comics signed & numbered HC - Donated by: Chip Cataldo

I cannot believe I got this -- what a generous submission. Thank you, Chip.

I agree, this was a fun event. This was my first year participating and even though I am on vacation and unable to keep up it was still a blast to catch up on.

Thanks for all the fun and for organizing the Raffle!

I always thought that the foreign Comic Variants were much more loved by US Collectors but it seems that this is not the case. That means that I have to think about some other drek for next year :devil:

joanna gets an amazing prize and chooses #91. Superheroes: Joe Kubert's Wonderful World of Comics signed & numbered HC - Donated by: Chip Cataldo

I cannot believe I got this -- what a generous submission. Thank you, Chip.

You are most welcome. Very happy it's going to a great home.

This really is the best time of the year on the boards.

Howdy, Gang! I wasn't intending to pick, I more-or-less by chance won one of Dr X's mystery boxes, and donated it to the raffle, with X's permission.

Is there anyone out there who didn't get a prize?