• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle **Saturday, January 2nd @ Noon**

1,369 posts in this topic

Do most people find something in their own collections to give as a raffle prize, or do they go out and find something new/special?

I know a person can do either, it's all in the spirit of giving, but I'm curious if many people go buy something new to offer up.

It really is both…some have been out of personal collections…some were even Amazon gift cards!

The raffle I pull something out that I like,and hopefully somebody else likes it too. :cloud9:

Please don't send someone your wang.

-slym

You can't wang chung without wang.

Or without Chung

tumblr_m4tim1JpQR1rooebp.gif

Bwaaaaaahahaha! :roflmao:

Do most people find something in their own collections to give as a raffle prize, or do they go out and find something new/special?

I know a person can do either, it's all in the spirit of giving, but I'm curious if many people go buy something new to offer up.

It really is both…some have been out of personal collections…some were even Amazon gift cards!

The raffle I pull something out that I like,and hopefully somebody else likes it too. :cloud9:

Please don't send someone your wang.

-slym

You can't wang chung without wang.

Or without Chung

tumblr_m4tim1JpQR1rooebp.gif

But I was really looking forward to having fun and wang chunging it tonight!

Oops. I'm out of town December 27th... :o:cry:(shrug)

Stay Tuned... :popcorn:

(If you'd like to submit your resume, please do so immediately. Must be able to multitask, read very small text, be extremely organized, and lift 40 pounds.)

The level of excitement surrounding the raffle is astounding. That Dr. X contest must be pretty freakin' awesome.

The Dr. X contest is fun, as is the raffle. The excitement won't really pick up until the possible prizes are listed.

:news:Get your raffle prizes in to GG!!! :news:

There has been a change of the raffle date due to travel by our technical elf. The new date is January the 2nd. I updated the info on page 1.

The deadline for donations was changed to Sunday the 20th at 12:00. I will post the prize list soon thereafter and sckaoelf will post the link for submitting your form.

GG

It is possible I will be around for that date, but I also might not. Sorry again.

-slym

I know that I will be MIA on that date but I am going to rank the prizes a bit and send my list in to GGnyc. That way I don't have to be around but will not hold things up.

It is possible I will be around for that date, but I also might not. Sorry again.

-slym

I know that I will be MIA on that date but I am going to rank the prizes a bit and send my list in to GGnyc. That way I don't have to be around but will not hold things up.

Neil keeps a running record of selections so everyone can see what is left if they are picking live. It's a big help and I hope he's available. :wishluck:

-slym

I think Slym is the technical elf.

Hey Gift Guardian. Any hints on how many prizes have been donated so far?

Also if it takes a prize to enter and some people will donate more than one what is the plan with the "left overs". Go back up from the bottom?

hm

Some members have donated more than one prize and are participating. Some members have donated prizes and have chosen not to participate. Some members have opted out of the raffle. Unlike in prior years you must donate a prize if you want to be part of the frivolities. There will be extra donations and we will snake the order so last place picker gets first pick of the renaming prizes.

-slym

I think Slym is the technical elf.

Slym is the record keeping elf, sckao is the technical elf.