• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle **Saturday, January 2nd @ Noon**

1,369 posts in this topic

BTW…does GG get anything for running this year after year?

Sounds like he puts a lot into this without asking for anything in return. 100+ PMs constantly, organizing who is best to buy SS gifts for whom, taking care of sick elves, all while trying to enjoy his own personal Christmas.

I think we should do something about this...

BTW…does GG get anything for running this year after year?

Sounds like he puts a lot into this without asking for anything in return. 100+ PMs constantly, organizing who is best to buy SS gifts for whom, taking care of sick elves, all while trying to enjoy his own personal Christmas.

I think we should do something about this...

I concur.

If I know GG, he doesn't want anything except for people to enjoy the thread, do nice things for each other and be patient if things don't work out perfectly. A couple of people will always forget the point of the thread, but by far, the vast majority love it for exactly why it was intended.

If I know GG, he doesn't want anything except for people to enjoy the thread, do nice things for each other and be patient if things don't work out perfectly. A couple of people will always forget the point of the thread, but by far, the vast majority love it for exactly why it was intended.

This!!

Thanks for the kind thought anyway.

Suck up

Suck up

Hey, I am trying to break into the top 100 this year. Don't judge me! :D

Lick it up boys and girls.

This thread is boldly going places.

Oh it's going... Nowhere anyone really wants... But places.

My right nut is itchy.

My right nut is itchy.

That's what a stove is for

My right nut is itchy.

My left nut is fine.

My right nut is itchy.

My left nut is fine.

Shift to one side - it may be awkward but if you get your footing just right you will be fine.

My right nut is itchy.

My left nut is fine.

You seem stuck in that classic Mounds / Almond Joy conundrum philosophers have long struggled with. God speed, my friend.

this is my first year in the raffle and I donated 3 prizes. However I want everyone to know that I will be out of town and returning on 1/10 or so. I will not have internet service during much of that time (Maui rainforest and all) but will mail out my prizes the day after I return. So I ask patience for anyone who gets my prizes.

Have a nice Christmas Eve everyone! (We watch "It's a Wonderful Life" as a family.)

this is my first year in the raffle and I donated 3 prizes. However I want everyone to know that I will be out of town and returning on 1/10 or so. I will not have internet service during much of that time (Maui rainforest and all) but will mail out my prizes the day after I return. So I ask patience for anyone who gets my prizes.

Have a nice Christmas Eve everyone! (We watch "It's a Wonderful Life" as a family.)

Very nice of you!! :applause:

Before you take off, providing it's ready, make sure you look at the list of prizes and send in your ranking form. 2c that way, you'll be sure to get the best possible prize based on your picking order.

Andy

:applause: