• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 150 Retailer Incentive

15 posts in this topic

So, these are starting to hit eBay at (to nobodies surprise) heavily inflated prices even though all retailers got them for free. Now, that I really have no issue with but according to this article LINK retailers will be able to re-order more copies of the retailer incentive at the list price

Although The Walking Dead #150's final order cut-off has already passed, Image states that more copies of this cover are available for retailers to order for the list price.

I have asked my LCS about this but I don't think they are going to be too forthcoming with this info as they are trying to sell theirs for $200 and why would anyone pay that much for something that can simply be re-ordered.

Can anyone confirm if these can be re-ordered or not?

So, these are starting to hit eBay at (to nobodies surprise) heavily inflated prices even though all retailers got them for free. Now, that I really have no issue with but according to this article LINK retailers will be able to re-order more copies of the retailer incentive at the list price

Although The Walking Dead #150's final order cut-off has already passed, Image states that more copies of this cover are available for retailers to order for the list price.

I have asked my LCS about this but I don't think they are going to be too forthcoming with this info as they are trying to sell theirs for $200 and why would anyone pay that much for something that can simply be re-ordered.

Can anyone confirm if these can be re-ordered or not?

They are not currently available for re-order and no one has said anything that I've heard on if they will be.

Currently they're not in the Diamond System Search and the Product code shows up as: Invalid Item - The item NOV158259 could not be found or is currently not in stock.

Shawn posted this a few days ago in the TWD thread in Modern after some inquiries on whether the retailer incentive would be orderable or just one per store:

Just one of the 1:0000 variants per store.

-shawn

Yeah, that quote just isn't true. The retailer cover wasn't on FOC. It is not even orderable, never mind re-orderable.

I checked, checked, and double checked, and no opportunity to reorder...

Ditto. Talked to my rep as well, their answer was negative as well.

in 3 months you will be able to buy a graded copy for 80 bucks or less- just like the skybound box variants that were going from more than $300 raw- now they are 50-70 bucks graded. someone should release a print count- if more than 500 were printed- it wont be too hard to find one at a way cheaper price.

in 3 months you will be able to buy a graded copy for 80 bucks or less- just like the skybound box variants that were going from more than $300 raw- now they are 50-70 bucks graded. someone should release a print count- if more than 500 were printed- it wont be too hard to find one at a way cheaper price.

Grab one now before the hype dies...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9099282&gonew=1#UNREAD

I ordered 10 of the Tony Moore variants a month ago on eBay and got a message today with the seller saying Diamond screwed up their order. We'll see....

Happened to a few shops from what I'm hearing.

------------------

Im estimating a print run closer to 3k