• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

It appears to be a great auction for buyers.

Really? Lot of carp to wade through for the few non-stinkers.

I was the crazy person who overbid and won the AF#15 3.0 copy on tonights auction.

I was desperate to own this book. I remember wanting this book 3 years ago when a 4.0 went for $8K. SMH...

Thinking of a good way to explain this to my fiance...any suggestions?

hDwbKm6.png

I was the crazy person who overbid and won the AF#15 3.0 copy on tonights auction.

I was desperate to own this book. I remember wanting this book 3 years ago when a 4.0 went for $8K. SMH...

hDwbKm6.png

It's called booze.

You don't have a secondary secret bank account yet? In the meantime you could try showing her what its done pricewise over the last 15 years if that fails beg on knees and promise to put up for sale immediately.

Well personally speaking, just about all my books sold for way under GPA. In hindsight I should have sold my books on eBay or even here.

+1 :cry:

I hope that my remaining books will do better!

Well personally speaking, just about all my books sold for way under GPA. In hindsight I should have sold my books on eBay or even here.

Basically everything I sell on CLink goes for 80% of GPA. This auction will not be the exception. I use them because it's easy. Results on here and eBay are almost always better, but I just don't have the time to list and ship all of the slabs I get back.

hDwbKm6.png

Don't tell her you just lost money in a card game!

Basically everything I sell on CLink goes for 80% of GPA. This auction will not be the exception. I use them because it's easy. Results on here and eBay are almost always better, but I just don't have the time to list and ship all of the slabs I get back.

First world problems. :cloud9:

It appears to be a great auction for buyers.

Really? Lot of carp to wade through for the few non-stinkers.

:censored: completely missed one book i would have bid on

I bid on a couple and lost last night - always the second highest bidder :sorry:

There are actually three tonight I wouldn't mind having - we'll see if my bids hold :wishluck:

Won 3 books and was second bidder on 8 books. I usually max out my bids at abut 20% off of GPA so if I win its definitely not a good thing for the seller.

Doctor%20Strange%201%20CGC_zpsvie4zaqr.jpg

Fantastic%20FOur%2045%20CGC_zpsba1smbqm.jpg

SPiderman%2019_zpsuivkwhbi.jpg

Send me a list of books you plan on sending in next time and I may grab a bunch for 20% off of GPA which will save you the ComicLink fees! I'll even pay for shipping.

hDwbKm6.png

Tell her you bought it at a pretty good price, which I think you did.