• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

Last month a 8.5 broke $2600 on HA, and last Aug a 6.5 sold over $1300. Tonight I ended up with this old label 7.0 for $911 (well under guide). Either the market is starting to go or GGA Baker covers are just out of style. :cloud9:

She fits nice in my collection.

image_zpsismnhltm.jpeg

Last month a 8.5 broke $2600 on HA, and last Aug a 6.5 sold over $1300. Tonight I ended up with this old label 7.0 for $911 (well under guide). Either the market is starting to go or GGA Baker covers are just out of style. :cloud9:

She fits nice in my collection.

image_zpsismnhltm.jpeg

Nice score!

Baker romance covers seem to be on fire. Other Baker covers, not as much.

Got a few more with hopes to win but had some marker bids win a few of these. Needed both ASM's.

RADF382F2016316_9315.jpg

RAD42ADE2016314_17413.jpg

RAD03E3C2016331_153151.jpg

RAD19AA3201641_135540.jpg

RAD0D05A201645_10258.jpg

RADD0C4E201637_144459.jpg

Ran hard at several I needed for a run and lost. I had an urge on Albedo 2 and may have cost someone a few extra bucks.

Phillip

I like your taste in Spideys. I prey on the 4.0 6.0 range myself.

Thanks I try to stay around 8 but it doesn't happen much below 15. I also was underbidder on that ASM 14 in this auction hoping to upgrade my current issue.

I like your taste in Spideys. I prey on the 4.0 6.0 range myself.

Thanks I try to stay around 8 but it doesn't happen much below 15. I also was underbidder on that ASM 14 in this auction hoping to upgrade my current issue.

Thats why I like the low end, so when I start in to those single digits a 3.0 or 3.5 wont look so out of line in my 1-50 run.

I only won one book yesterday but I'm very happy to add this one especially at the price I paid. This is the second 9.4 I've won on CLink in back to back auctions which is great since I always seem to get 9.0/9.2 when I sub them myself.

Mad%20Love%20CGC%209.4_zpskvdrlhkb.jpg

One book this round, and thats it. Im outbid on the rest and can live without it. Over GPA on this one, but 9.8s of this issue with a perfect wrap, which to me is one of the most prolific copper age covers out there, seem to only come out in the open every once in a while, so there you have it.

be5xxd.jpg

You are correct - I was almost close to tapping the mouse on this to steal it from you. I've always wanted a 9.8 set of these but there are other things on my radar right now.

Excellent pick up