• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

I was the crazy person who overbid and won the AF#15 3.0 copy on tonights auction.

I was desperate to own this book. I remember wanting this book 3 years ago when a 4.0 went for $8K. SMH...

Thinking of a good way to explain this to my fiance...any suggestions?

Sometimes price doesn't matter when it's a grail.

Lost the book I really wanted, but apparently at least two other bidders wanted it more than me. I'll get over it. Picked this up cheap as a consolation prize to add to my VGish early X-Men collection, and to help offset the shipping. I thought it looked pretty damn good for the grade.

RADA8DD9201644_91325.jpg

Really good colors on that #5. Can't beat a 3.5 that looks that good!

Yeah, the back cover is probably hammered, but that isn't a bad way to go with a nicely presenting lower grade book.

as per usual, one f+++ing book

And it's a DC!! :sick:

:lol: yeah - not a lot of Marvels left to bid on.

I got a nice looking Strange Tales 115 and two lower grade copies of Strange Tales 126. I was really hoping one of the Swamp Thing 1s would fall through the cracks but no luck.

Lost the book I really wanted, but apparently at least two other bidders wanted it more than me. I'll get over it. Picked this up cheap as a consolation prize to add to my VGish early X-Men collection, and to help offset the shipping. I thought it looked pretty damn good for the grade.

RADA8DD9201644_91325.jpg

Nice catch :grin:

The 3.5 ST126 was one of mine :headbang: There is a ST115 3.5 for Monday thats mine too. Get that one too.

I usually avoid the Monday portion of the Link auctions but maybe I'll take a peak (if I still have any money left after this buying spree).

The 3.5 ST126 was one of mine :headbang: There is a ST115 3.5 for Monday thats mine too. Get that one too.

The front looks nicer then 3.5 to me so I'm guessing there is something on the back or spine that is keeping it lower then 4.0.

The front looks nicer then 3.5 to me so I'm guessing there is something on the back or spine that is keeping it lower then 4.0.

I recall a tear in an inner page on the 115

as per usual, one f+++ing book

RADDE2FC201646_15234.jpg

Quit being such a tight-wad Lizzie.

You got that right, mystie! :shy:

3 whole pages filled with Golden Age books. Thought it was Golden Age most of the night and I could have the night off but looks like the old stuff will be done in an hour or so.