• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May Heritage Auction

587 posts in this topic

My God this guy is excruciating! I've only got my eye on 12 lots today, but I usually watch for entertainment. This is not entertaining. At all. I'll check back in an hour.

I just asked ha if I could pay for my lots in trade. I'll give him some coke in exchange for cost off my wins lol. She said she would email the credit department lol

re: Enric (Enrique Torres-Prat) Vampirella Gold Series - Tiger Painting Original Art (undated). If anybody is sitting (no pun intended) on rolled canvases...roll them art side "out" around a large diameter pvc tube. If you roll multiple pieces around one tube (nothing wrong with that either), isolate each piece iwth sheets of wax paper. You will get none of the condition issues this sad piece suffered from ;)

Avengers 63 cover just sold...umm, yeah...that just happened.

My skepticism is running high on this one.

Yeah. There is always that too..."phone" bidder.

Listen, I have a buyer in Canada that's willing to pay twice the amount you proposed; it's just that I don't want to have to ship outside the country, so I'm willing to sell it to you for 1.5 the amount.