• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Eff me, I wish I could go to the Paris Comicon and meet him. He's never coming to the US (NYCC) again is the rumor I heard, any truth to that?

Jerome

does he ever show up at SDCC?

Well, when I finally own a ASM #667 In 9.8 W I'll celebrate every day...anyway, yes, it would nice to meet him. The "George Perez of modern times" (Perez late 70s, when first appeared. Avengers #167 is still amazing, and the splash page with the Guardians and Korvac is brilliant).

Edited by World Devourer

Another Awesome Cover for the European Market

tumblr_oiv8omLRea1u4lxsro6_540_zpsxj5pwdzc.jpg

Do you have the issue # for this? love to get a virgin cover if available.

Guardians of The Galaxy #11. No virgin cover. Comes out in April from Panini.

Edited by Kyle R.

Another Awesome Cover for the European Market

tumblr_oiv8omLRea1u4lxsro6_540_zpsxj5pwdzc.jpg

Do you have the issue # for this? love to get a virgin cover if available.

Guardians of The Galaxy #11. No virgin cover. Comes out in April from Panini.

Best cover from him in a few months by far.

Any chance this gets a US release?

-J.

I didn't. If I would have known about it beforehand, I would have. :sorry:

-J.

I am out of the small and illustrious ASM 667 club, but I'm $9,000 richer... who was saying that this wouldn't sell? You wouldn't believe how many emails I received. You also wouldn't believe how many offers north of $7.5K I received. I am sure I will regret selling it. To anyone who says that it is "absurd" that a modern can fetch this much... here's a warm glass of STFU. Thanks :)

I am out of the small and illustrious ASM 667 club, but I'm $9,000 richer... who was saying that this wouldn't sell? You wouldn't believe how many emails I received. You also wouldn't believe how many offers north of $7.5K I received. I am sure I will regret selling it. To anyone who says that it is "absurd" that a modern can fetch this much... here's a warm glass of STFU. Thanks :)

:o Well that settles that then. lol

I saw when it first hit ebay. Something like 50 views an hour with 40 watchers in 18 hours, and the book sold in under a day. Flipping books is not my thing, but I'd say yours was a successful one.

Congrats on the sale, and yeah I'll be taking your membership key to the club house on your way out the door. :grin:

-J.