• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG

765 posts in this topic

Of coarse that $20.00 will buy you better seats.

ba126a315b65f967c6fb18558f8dab44c1b37d90.jpeg

And you have waiters ready to serve you restaurant style food and alcohol in the 21 and up showings.

ad41661a6195c9b25f16a5b7df3274bcd08d2853.jpeg

No Cinepolis in Texas?

I got that for $9.25 but ordered at the counter and had it delivered.

The story line was pretty good and for anyone not familiar or just getting into the whole Marvel/DC/Comic thing should have learned how the fuel started, but there were parts in the movie where I wanted to either leave or nap...

Took my finance's 2 boys. If it weren't for my military discount I don't think I would've spent the $$ it on that. Would've waited for it to hit Direct TV or something.

Maybe im being biased, but for me I'm not a big fan of Batman dressed up in all that heavy armored gear. I mean yea, hes facing Supes, but i woukd have atleast called upon Robin for some backup. Wonder Woman will do thoufh. Shes HOT! Just not the Bats I remember I guess.

Got better towards the end. Special effects though we're pretty cool too.

...according to box office mojo man of steel cost 225 mil and bat v super 250 mil that is 475 million dollars for what?

$475,000,000 invested + years of effort from director, actors, -script writers, production crew, etc.

The cost for us?

$24 for a ticket for two films + $30 if we want to own copies of both films afterwards = a $54 investment.

If you didn't enjoy either after seeing it in theaters, you're down the cost of a Nike T-shirt.

If the movie runs longer than 2 1/2 hours those seats (which do recline) are worth every dollar extra. Not having to get up for food and drinks is a bonus too.

I pre-order all my seats online too so I'm never worried about sell outs.

Regal is for my ghetto (second time around) showings of movies.

Edited by Nerv

BREAKING NEWS;

BEN WILL DIRECT OWN BATFLICK which he wrote the -script ...the news at las vegas by WB chairman. Zack the Hack will not direct.....or touch the standalone batflick. See Hollywoodreporter.com

Edited by Mmehdy

BREAKING NEWS;

BEN WILL DIRECT OWN BATFLICK which he wrote the -script ...the news at las vegas by WB chairman. Zack the Hack will not direct.....or touch the standalone batflick. See Hollywoodreporter.com

Just goes to show from now Batman is number one.

Detective Comics 27 and Batman #1 are the new kings with Captain America #1 kicking at their heels.

Who knows Action #1 could fall to number 4 now because of the collectors and mainstreams perception of Superman in BVS.

BREAKING NEWS;

Detective Comics 27 and Batman #1 are the new kings with Captain America #1 kicking at their heels.

Who knows Action #1 could fall to number 4 now because of the collectors and mainstreams perception of Superman in BVS.

don't hold your breath.....Tec 27 maybe. batman 1 and cap 1 not happening-ever.

Just saw the film. I agree with everyone on this thread.

Cool that will make your discussions if you choose to have any very agreeable however it will require a high degree of flexibilty from one conversation to the next but you should be fine and find it enjoyable providing one of those pesky trolls doesn't show up and quote your contradictions ad nauseum.

Bat v Superman tanked on monday box-office down 77.8%.....Action 1 is and will still be the king..reason 1938 book, tec is 1939...like the son of action 1. The premier of CaP civil war took place tonight and the early reviews were stellar..prediction cap civil war will DOUBLE the gross of Bat vs Sup

Edited by Mmehdy

BREAKING NEWS;

Unfathomable to think,but there are cracks now.

Batman #1 is first Joker and Catwoman.

I am starting to think Joker is more popular with modern mainstream than Superman.Joker got that cult thing going like Deadpool.

Captain America: Civil War will cement Captain America`s popularity with mainstream.

Ask the modern millennial who is cooler Captain America or Superman?

BREAKING NEWS;

I am starting to think Joker is more popular with modern mainstream than Superman.Joker got that cult thing going like Deadpool.

Captain America: Civil War will cement Captain America`s popularity with mainstream.

.... it's not modern mainstream that is buying Action 1. I understand your fixation on movie hype, but I've yet to see any real evidence that it has more than a passing influence on the GA market. I do have to agree that Batman 1 has no where to go but up..... It seems like yesterday that my friend Wayne had a Batman 1 for sale that didn't move that fast..... probably around a Fine..... ended up discounting it to 11K to sell. This was during the height of the Batman movie mania of the early 90's. Its neat to see our heroes on the big screen, but many collectors collect comics simply because they love comics, and to them the movies are just something else, like a video game or what not. I suppose time will tell..... but what I'm seeing in the GA market are temporary (... if any at all) bumps due to movie hype.... and this is probably more due to dealers scrambling to put a copy on their walls and websites...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

BREAKING NEWS;

.... it's not modern mainstream that is buying Action 1. I understand your fixation on movie hype, but I've yet to see any real evidence that it has more than a passing influence on the GA market. I do have to agree that Batman 1 has no where to go but up..... It seems like yesterday that my friend Wayne had a Batman 1 for sale that didn't move that fast..... probably around a Fine..... ended up discounting it to 11K to sell. This was during the height of the Batman movie mania of the early 90's. Its neat to see our heroes on the big screen, but many collectors collect comics simply because they love comics, and to them the movies are just something else, like a video game or what not. I suppose time will tell..... but what I'm seeing in the GA market are temporary (... if any at all) bumps due to movie hype.... and this is probably more due to dealers scrambling to put a copy on their walls and websites...... GOD BLESS....

While I believe in certain aspects of what you post I also believe the movie hype fuels these prices. Watch Superman #76 go down now in value.

Without these movies the sales wouldn`t be there to the large extant they are.

Anybody lining up to buy Doc Savage and Shadow comics compared to Superman and Batman comics?

Why? because Doc Savage and The Shadow didn`t make it big time with modern mainstream like Superman and Batman did.That is why Doc Savage and The Shadow are niche and their prices have been stagnant the last decade,while Batman and Superman have broken records!

I dunno I can see Captain America #1 exploding in popularity over the next 5 years.

Also what if they ever gave the Joker his own Netflix TV show or solo movie?

As I said I know the thinking is unfathomable,but Action Comics #1 being the lock as the greatest key could be challenged over the next 5 years.

I definitely see Detective Comics #27 being the top dog.

Batman is just perceived to be cool like Star Wars is,while Superman is like Star Trek which is respected,but an acquired taste.

Mmehdy[/b]] Bat v Superman tanked on monday box-office down 77.8%.....Action 1 is and will still be the king..reason 1938 book, tec is 1939...like the son of action 1. The premier of CaP civil war took place tonight and the early reviews were stellar..prediction cap civil war will DOUBLE the gross of Bat vs Sup

Action 1 is 2nd to Tec 27 the guide just dont want to change it but the people have spoke!!!!!!!!!!!!. Look a new solo Batman movie whats that 10 now ? Sup got NOTHING.

Action 7 is 1938 But All Star 8 1942 and shes king so date dont have s :censored: to do with it. Mitch dump any copy of Action 1 fast its now Related to Zack. Tec 27 is king. Batman 1 1st joker s :censored: Action 1 maybe 3rd real soon. :devil:

Edited by woowoo

Mmehdy[/b]] Bat v Superman tanked on monday box-office down 77.8%.....Action 1 is and will still be the king..reason 1938 book, tec is 1939...like the son of action 1. The premier of CaP civil war took place tonight and the early reviews were stellar..prediction cap civil war will DOUBLE the gross of Bat vs Sup

Action 1 is 2nd to Tec 27 the guide just dont want to change it but the people have spoke!!!!!!!!!!!!. Look a new solo Batman movie whats that 10 now ? Sup got NOTHING.

Action 7 is 1938 But All Star 8 1942 and shes king so date dont have s :censored: to do with it. Mitch dump any copy of Action 1 fast its now Related to Zack. Tec 27 is king. Batman 1 1st joker s :censored: Action 1 maybe 3rd real soon. :devil:

Show me the money....the top 4 prices ever paid is for action 1... Talk or speculation is just that... Bat v sup sure did not help the value of any comic.., however if ben's bat movie rocks look for a positive price bump I will agree with that in terms of value of batman. I have been a tireless fan of cap one on these boards for a number of years .. I still think there is a lot of play left in the book.. A great cap movie cannot help also and it appears from the early reviews the movie rocks as well I just saw the first trailer on dr strange... It was totally kick-assss marvel is on a roll... Zack is getting left behind in the dust.

BREAKING NEWS;

While I believe in certain aspects of what you post I also believe the movie hype fuels these prices. Watch Superman #76 go down now in value.

Without these movies the sales wouldn`t be there to the large extant they are.

Anybody lining up to buy Doc Savage and Shadow comics compared to Superman and Batman comics?

Why? because Doc Savage and The Shadow didn`t make it big time with modern mainstream like Superman and Batman did.That is why Doc Savage and The Shadow are niche and their prices have been stagnant the last decade,while Batman and Superman have broken records!

I dunno I can see Captain America #1 exploding in popularity over the next 5 years.

Also what if they ever gave the Joker his own Netflix TV show or solo movie?

As I said I know the thinking is unfathomable,but Action Comics #1 being the lock as the greatest key could be challenged over the next 5 years.

I definitely see Detective Comics #27 being the top dog.

Batman is just perceived to be cool like Star Wars is,while Superman is like Star Trek which is respected,but an acquired taste.

Oooh, I'd like Supe 76 to head down in value -- I still "need" a copy and just as soon would prefer to pay less. ;)

Bat v Superman tanked on monday box-office down 77.8%.....Action 1 is and will still be the king..reason 1938 book, tec is 1939...like the son of action 1. The premier of CaP civil war took place tonight and the early reviews were stellar..prediction cap civil war will DOUBLE the gross of Bat vs Sup

Mitch keep hanging on to your Superman underoos but as time goes by Supes becomes more and more boring to the general masses while Batman has everyone's attention [even with Affleck playing the role]. Also, you seem to fail to grasp that there just isn't many high grade Tec #27's around otherwise it would eclipse your Action #1 sales in a heart beat. In 2010 when Heritage sold that Tec #27 CGC 8.0 for $1M it was the highest graded copy.

On a different note the scene in this movie where little Bruce Wayne is lifted up by a bunch of bats was just another Synder gaft. meh I get the feeling that the director has never read a comic book before and is just making it up as he goes along.

Show me the money....the top 4 prices ever paid is for action 1... Talk or speculation is just that... Bat v sup sure did not help the value of any comic.., however if ben's bat movie rocks look for a positive price bump I will agree with that in terms of value of batman. I have been a tireless fan of cap one on these boards for a number of years .. I still think there is a lot of play left in the book.. A great cap movie cannot help also and it appears from the early reviews the movie rocks as well I just saw the first trailer on dr strange... It was totally kick-assss marvel is on a roll... Zack is getting left behind in the dust.

Top 2 Action 1s 9.0 beat the Tec 27 8.0 sale. SHOW me a white page 9.0 Tec 27 and it will outsell both Actions together since it will be the only Tec 27 9.0...........

I will remind you the Tec 27 sale was years ago.

Mitch do yoy really think that if there was a 9.0 Tec 27 white page that it wont beat the Action sales ? Please tell me.

Edited by woowoo

Is there not a Tec #27 9.2 out there as we speak? I believe it was a CPR'd to its current grade but you can bet it would surpass any Action #1 sale to date. Oh and Mitch a Tec #27 CGC 8.0 actually out sold a the Action #1 CGC 8.0 in 2010 and those sales were only months apart. More facts for you to ignore.