• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walmart DC packs

153 posts in this topic

I know Batman comes with 34 and 26, Harley Quinn comes with Injustice Year 3 #2 and a Harley #8 variant, and Detective Comics comes with Batman Eternal 2 and Batman Superman 13. Anyone know what the others are, or if it's even more random than that?

I know Batman comes with 34 and 26, Harley Quinn comes with Injustice Year 3 #2 and a Harley #8 variant, and Detective Comics comes with Batman Eternal 2 and Batman Superman 13. Anyone know what the others are, or if it's even more random than that?

One boardie posted getting a Bats 25 instead of the 26 in his pack, but the other packs had 26s.

That was me. I got two with the Batman 26 and one with Batman 25. Also my 3 Harley Quinns #1s all had Suicide Squad (2011)#25 and Suicide Squad (2014)#9.

I still have some others I haven't opened yet

I opened 3 Justice League #1s and each had Superman Wonder Woman #1 and Superman Unchained #1. I opened 1 Detective #1 and it had Batman Eternal #2 and Batman Superman #13. I opened 2 Flash #1s and got Injustice Gods Year 2 Annual and Green Arrow Futures End in both

This is as close as I have come.

Ce6BvmRW8AE2dCf.jpg

Ce6Bt5uXIAI1m3J.jpg

It says 4 pack but the NEW NEW NEW banner makes me think this is it. Now, did they sell out already or is the space reserved for pending stock? I checked yesterday and today and will check again tomorrow.

Then I am torn on what to do should I find them. Buy 3 Batman and 3 HQ or buy 5, 10 or them all? And what about the others?

We shall see, or maybe not.

This is as close as I have come.

Ce6BvmRW8AE2dCf.jpg

Ce6Bt5uXIAI1m3J.jpg

It says 4 pack but the NEW NEW NEW banner makes me think this is it. Now, did they sell out already or is the space reserved for pending stock? I checked yesterday and today and will check again tomorrow.

Then I am torn on what to do should I find them. Buy 3 Batman and 3 HQ or buy 5, 10 or them all? And what about the others?

We shall see, or maybe not.

the store I was at had an exact space like this reserved for what I am to believe will be these.