• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walking Dead Season Six finale - Predictions?

193 posts in this topic

I love the way they are teasing Negan in the ads by just showing Lucille and just having him speak a few words.

My prediction.............nobody bites it in the finale. Negan lines them up, starts the selection process, and it ends when he picks "it".

You called it. What a waste of 90 minutes.

Would you have enjoyed the show more if someone got their brains bashed in?

Yes!

There's no grieving when a rectangular black screen bleeds.

Lame cliffhanger that was a super cheap emotional gimmick rather than advancing the story.

Baby and Mom don't share blood. The placenta acts a blood-barrier membrane so people do not have the same blood. some viruses can bypass this. We should see if the walker can do this.

Edited by Glblizzard

I love the way they are teasing Negan in the ads by just showing Lucille and just having him speak a few words.

My prediction.............nobody bites it in the finale. Negan lines them up, starts the selection process, and it ends when he picks "it".

I would be okay with that.

The ending is just the end of Lucille pointing at the victim who we don't see who it is till next season.

Exactly. Leave the fans wanting more. That should keep interest high over the summer.

Good Lord I am the man! lol

hm or did you see it on one of the spoiler websites that most of us try to avoid and post it here as your own!!! :grin:

Yes!

Lame cliffhanger that was a super cheap emotional gimmick rather than advancing the story.

The story will pick up at the exact same point whether we know who bites it or not. Same advancement. I'm hoping they don't have a graphic depiction of a well liked character getting brutally murdered. Just me

Yes!

The story will pick up at the exact same point whether we know who bites it or not. Same advancement. I'm hoping they don't have a graphic depiction of a well liked character getting brutally murdered. Just me

I didn't need to see the character getting beaten to death. They should have shown who he picked and then show the blank screen.

Yes!

I didn't need to see the character getting beaten to death. They should have shown who he picked and then show the blank screen.

I'd agree with that but still thought it wa a good episode except for the extra half hour of commercials added to make the show 90 minutes.

I didn't think that Morgan's portrayal of Negan was very good.

+1

Couldn't disagree more. I thought he nailed it. I was on the edge of my seat, and was terrified. I thought his expectations were insane, but he met them to me.

I'm with you, as well. Time will tell, but Morgan gets a pass for his debut. Especially, considering the adult language limitation. He coulda beefed up a bit more, though.

I don't get it, either. They can't be setting her up as the deus ex machina, again. Not with her arm, leg, and torso like that.

Was nice to see The Kingdom coming into play.

Maggie may be in trouble separately in her own right... The theory of her carrying a dead fetus that starts eating her from the inside is absolutely grisly,but if that's the case, man... :sick:

Babies don't get teeth until they're over six months old, and early fetuses don't have enough strength to damage much of anything. The movement of a zombie fetus wouldn't look much different from the random squirming of a regular living fetus. Zombie fetus and regular fetus also share a lack of concern for the host mom or any understanding that they're even inside of another being. It's an interesting concept, but as soon as I gave it more than a few minutes' thought I realized that a fetus zombie is about the same as a living fetus and I couldn't figure out how a zombie fetus would be a threat. hm

Zombie baby & mom share blood. In the past we've seen scratches, cuts, etc turn into bad news. I guess it's possible, but not sure how they'd do it.

Yea, their connection could be bad. :eek:

I didn't think that Morgan's portrayal of Negan was very good.

It had the right amount of charm but not enough anger and intensity. He also looked rather scrawny in that leather jacket.

Yes!

Maybe the story picks up there, maybe it doesn't. Maybe they start the next season with everyone back in Alexandria, or Hilltop and they still don't tell us who bit it as characters get revealed one at a time as alive. It's exactly the kind of thing they would do to toy with our emotions. I agree it's a cheap trick and it is annoying if that's the route they go.

I think it was Eugene (I kept rewinding & listened to the voice they played in slo-mo after the hit)..Eugene gave rick the amo formula & there was a "goodbye" piece between him & Abraham when they hugged...My bet is Eugene ate Lucille. (just opinion)

Edited by Pro2Newb

Ending was lame. I actually stayed up to watch the damn thing. Weak sauce by the producers.

Morgan as Negan was decent. I thought he'd be bigger.

roadhouse-swayze.jpg

He looked pretty good size as the Comedian.

Morgan as Negan was decent. I thought he'd be bigger.

roadhouse-swayze.jpg

He looked pretty good size as the Comedian.

They had him in skin-tight leather as the Comedian. The leather jacket they had him wearing as Negan was realistically fitted, but after seeing his 6' 8" and 250+ frame fitting it tightly in the comics, he looked comparatively small.

They should've dyed his hair black, shaved the salt-and-pepper beard he was sporting for who-knows-what reason given that Negan never had a beard, and fitted the jacket to fit Morgan's frame more closely.

Ok so they tease Negan the end of last season and this season is a buildup to him and at the end we basically get nothing. The reason I think it was stupid to not show who was killed is most people will find out by summer. Something will leak or a cast member won't be seen when shooting scenes, etc. Seriously I watched every episode this season and I can't think of anything that was accomplished besides making Carol go from a bad to hoping they just off her.