• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walking Dead Season Six finale - Predictions?

193 posts in this topic

Which actor/actress is on a different show this fall? (shrug)

Given that most of the actors on Walking Dead have never done anything significant prior to this show, not having another show lined up is no surprise for most of them.

Everyone should be under contract for WD. If not, then they are likely killed off by Negan as they doing something else now.

I'm confused. Are you saying you're only allowed to do one show or movie at a time?

No, what I meant is that if one of the people kneeling before Negan no longer has a contract for TWD then they will likely be the one that is killed off. If they have a contract they should be allowed to do other stuff as well (if their agent is worth anything). However, no contract at all likely means they are toast.

Edited by kimik

Which actor/actress is on a different show this fall? (shrug)

Given that most of the actors on Walking Dead have never done anything significant prior to this show, not having another show lined up is no surprise for most of them.

Everyone should be under contract for WD. If not, then they are likely killed off by Negan as they doing something else now.

I'm confused. Are you saying you're only allowed to do one show or movie at a time?

No, what I meant is that if one of the people kneeling before Negan no longer has a contract for TWD then they will likely be the one that is killed off. If they have a contract they should be allowed to do other stuff as well (if their agent is worth anything). However, no contract at all likely means they are toast.

Right, but this isn't public knowledge, correct? I would think there would be a damages clause in their contract if it leaked. It's like any of those reality shows. The people on the show know the outcome before the first episode airs usually. But if they leak it they get fined.

I believe it's gonna be at least one of the original characters that gets killed.

That would mean Glenn, Maggie, Carl, or Daryl (yeah, I know Maggie technically didn't show up until season 2).

I don't think it's Carl, or Rick's reaction in the preview would have been even worse if it had been his son.

That leaves Glenn, Maggie or Daryl. At least one of those three for sure.

I figure if Glenn goes, Maggie goes too.

Or it's Daryl.

One scenario or the other. It's gonna be rough.

But then again, it's only fiction.

If I had to pick just for the sake of picking, I'd say Glenn & Maggie ('course Abraham could substitute for Maggie).

Glenn& Maggie :(

I'm sticking with what I said earlier

My money is still on Abraham but I can see them doing two. Abraham and Glenn to make up for that mess of a finale. And I'm thinking after seeing the new trailer that it's going to be two and Rick gets his hand cut off also.

Edited by Azkaban

And I'm thinking after seeing the new trailer that it's going to be two and Rick gets his hand cut off also.

Even Kirkman has consistently said that cutting off Rick's hand was a mistake given that he intended to not off him like most other characters and that we wouldn't be seeing that in the television series. The idea of him continuing to be an effective fighter without his dominant hand is fairly unrealistic.

And I'm thinking after seeing the new trailer that it's going to be two and Rick gets his hand cut off also.

Even Kirkman has consistently said that cutting off Rick's hand was a mistake given that he intended to not off him like most other characters and that we wouldn't be seeing that in the television series. The idea of him continuing to be an effective fighter without his dominant hand is fairly unrealistic.

I also read somewhere that when cutting off Rick's hand was mentioned, show producers brought up the issue of the costly green screen production that would be often needed for a main character like Rick.