• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walking Dead Season Six finale - Predictions?

193 posts in this topic

Think it's pretty clear at this point that Daryl lives.

Is it then clear to you why Reedus appears to know who got killed when the rest of the cast is claiming that they don't know and the producer has described the lengths he went through to hide the identity of the dying character from the cast?

I hear Reedus wanted off the show so he could just make promotional appearances on cruises for a living. :whatthe:

Is it then clear to you why Reedus appears to know who got killed when the rest of the cast is claiming that they don't know and the producer has described the lengths he went through to hide the identity of the dying character from the cast?

I hear Reedus wanted off the show so he could just make promotional appearances on cruises for a living. :whatthe:

:wishluck:

While it probably isn't Glenn I'm counting on them to borrow from the comic as to how the victim is chosen.

Eeny-meeny-miney-moe.

In the comic its Glenn of course, so I go to the panel where he is shown during the "picking" sequence.

As the bat points to him (and Maggie) Negan says "...by the toe..."

Ah, ha : )

So I go to the end of last nights cliffhanger and pick up as Negan is nearing his choice...

"catch a tiger..." (Daryl)

"by the toe..." The camera cuts away! Motherf******!

"if..." (Sasha)

Ok so I go back to see who is between Daryl and Sasha.

3 people.

Maggie, Michonne, and Abraham.

And since Negan says "HE'S taking it like a champ"...

R.I.P. Abraham

That is incorrect. There is no 'He's'. Negan just says 'Taking it like a champ.'

My money is still on Glenn. Kirkman said there are clues as to whom it was. One theory is that since the victim is 1st person it would be a good guess it's the same 1st person in the van (either Glenn, Daryl, Rosita or Tara). When they go back to that shot of first person when they open the van doors you can see Daryl on the lower left of screen as he was closest to the door. I doubt it's Rosita or Tara just for lack of gut-punch power their death would produce.

Maybe because he and Nicotero are tight? He also says that he knows "what" happened but doesn't say he knows "who" it happened to. Which, full disclosure, I'm going on the transcribed portion of that post. I'm at work and cannot watch the video.

Yahoo News had an interesting idea how to shorten the list who was Negan's victim.

The Walking Dead: One Tiny Detail Could Seriously Narrow Down Negan's Possible Victim List

We've already begun analyzing every frame of Negan's "Eeny Meeny Miny Moe" game, but there's another small detail that's seriously giving us something to consider. Keep reading for our latest theory, then check out all the different types of The Walking Dead fans.

Scroll through the five points by clicking on the arrows above the images.

It was a different approach for the show in having a camera shot from the point of view of Daryl and Michonne in the back of the van looking out. So then taking it back to that point of view when Negan makes his selection, you would assume it is one of those two.

Maybe because he and Nicotero are tight? He also says that he knows "what" happened but doesn't say he knows "who" it happened to. Which, full disclosure, I'm going on the transcribed portion of that post. I'm at work and cannot watch the video.

I wondered that too, but I'm thinking he screwed up his wording. Don't we already know the "what" of that scene? Negan beats someone's brains out with Lucille. I can't think of anything we're missing from that scene with regards to "what" happened; we just don't know who it happened to.

Yahoo News had an interesting idea how to shorten the list who was Negan's victim.

The Walking Dead: One Tiny Detail Could Seriously Narrow Down Negan's Possible Victim List

We've already begun analyzing every frame of Negan's "Eeny Meeny Miny Moe" game, but there's another small detail that's seriously giving us something to consider. Keep reading for our latest theory, then check out all the different types of The Walking Dead fans.

It was a different approach for the show in having a camera shot from the point of view of Daryl and Michonne in the back of the van looking out. So then taking it back to that point of view when Negan makes his selection, you would assume it is one of those two.

The point of view is probably not Daryl as he is closet to the doors and you can see a head in the foreground that could easily be Daryl's.

I can't see Michonne as the victim either because not only is she very prominent in the comic story going forward she also now has a video game based on her character.

Either way it's really such a bummer that they screwed this up so badly. I felt they did a nice job building the tension and JDM gave an amazing performance. They won't be able to recreate that in October. Even IF it isn't leaked by then about who gets Lucille'd.

Anyone know if the Glenn actor has commented on who got whacked or if he knows who it was?

The actor had done some typical press type stuff prior to the final episode, that was not really revealing. The only maybe interesting thing he said was a reminder to the fans that the comic and TV show may be different so do not base your guess on what happens because it happened in the comic.

The point of view is probably not Daryl as he is closet to the doors and you can see a head in the foreground that could easily be Daryl's.

I can't see Michonne as the victim either because not only is she very prominent in the comic story going forward she also now has a video game based on her character.

Either way it's really such a bummer that they screwed this up so badly. I felt they did a nice job building the tension and JDM gave an amazing performance. They won't be able to recreate that in October. Even IF it isn't leaked by then about who gets Lucille'd.

I saw this article as well. It is very well though out and actually makes the most sense out of all the theories based on the hints in the show that its someone in the van. And it most likely is Michonne based on the fact that you can see the top of a head that looks like Daryl's just in front of the first person perspective.

I think it very well could be Michonne for the following additional reasons as well:

1) I feel after this buildup, the creators would have to take out someone that the audience really cares about to make an impact to start off next season. For most people including myself, After Daryl, I think that person would be Michonne.

2) Every woman who Rick gets in a relationship with ends up eating it and quite frankly I dont think the show works if Rick is in along term relationship.

3) Michonne's death would also have the most impact on the two main characters in the show - Rick for the reason stated above and Carl who sees Michonne as a mother now.

4) Until I read this article, Michonne is the last person I thought would get it - all the more reason it could be her.

5) The person that took the bat didnt go down immediately - Michonne has proven to be one of the toughest characters on the show.

6) Negan would also want to take out one of the strongest links in the group to weaken it - again Michonne.

Edited by rabidwolf

2) Every woman who Rick gets in a relationship with ends up eating it and quite frankly I dont think the show works if Rick is in along term relationship.

3) Michonne's death would also have the most impact on the two main characters in the show - Rick for the reason stated above and Carl who sees Michonne as a mother now.

Michonne appears to have been placed into the role from the comic filled by Andrea. She never died in the comic and hooked up with Rick at around the same point in the story that they just had him hook up with Michonne in the show.