• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walking Dead Season Six finale - Predictions?

193 posts in this topic

It's going to be Abraham, what a crappy way to end the season building up to that final and you don't show who gets it. :facepalm: You take away everything building up to that now so next season we start off finding out who gets it but by then we don't care because all of the tension and buildup is gone. doh!

Edited by Azkaban

The Walking Dead: Chris Hardwick Reveals Who He Thinks Negan Killed

The prevailing theory is fan favorite Glen (played by Steven Yeun), and The Talking Dead's Chris Hardwick tends to agree.

"I can't help but think it's Glenn. I don't know how it could be anyone else, but I don't know. I don't know."

My prediction is that the season premiere will feature Glenn, Daryl, Michonne and Rosita. It will show what happened after Daryl got shot and how their capture unfolded. This would allow the show to re-build the tension/emotion of the finale but this time we get to see who it is. Still going with Glenn.

I was at Eugene 40%, Glenn 35%, Abraham 20%, 5% other.

But, after thinking about it some more, and looking at which characters have come full circle and whose time may be up story-wise, I think it's really going to be down to either Glenn or Eugene.

I'm thinking more like 50% Glenn, 40% Eugene,10% someone else at this point. :cry:

Lucille Tastes Blood And King Ezekiel Is Revealed In THE WALKING DEAD Season 7 Trailer

AMC has confirmed that The Walking Dead season seven will premiere on October 23rd, but the cable network has today released the first trailer for the hit series. This isn't the best sneak peek for the show because most of it is made up of flashbacks in order to avoid revealing who Negan kills in the premiere, but we do at least get to see the aftermath of his brutal attack as Lucille is covered in blood.

However, it's the time we spend with the Saviors which proves to be most interesting, while The Kingdom is also revealed. It's there that we get our first look at King Ezekiel, and yes, they've even brought the tiger to the small screen!

And although they took it down for now, King Ezekiel was revealed.

1oOFNgY.jpg

Lucille Tastes Blood And King Ezekiel Is Revealed In THE WALKING DEAD Season 7 Trailer

AMC has confirmed that The Walking Dead season seven will premiere on October 23rd, but the cable network has today released the first trailer for the hit series. This isn't the best sneak peek for the show because most of it is made up of flashbacks in order to avoid revealing who Negan kills in the premiere, but we do at least get to see the aftermath of his brutal attack as Lucille is covered in blood.

However, it's the time we spend with the Saviors which proves to be most interesting, while The Kingdom is also revealed. It's there that we get our first look at King Ezekiel, and yes, they've even brought the tiger to the small screen!

And although they took it down for now, King Ezekiel was revealed.

1oOFNgY.jpg

Ahh!! Thanks for sharing the trailer! I watched carefully to see what main characters they would show in the trailer to rule out who died at the end of last season, but see they purposefully kept most of them out of it. :pullhair: ...the wait continues...

"I don't know what the hell's going on, in the most wonderful way!" -Carol lol

My money is still on Abraham but I can see them doing two. Abraham and Glenn to make up for that mess of a finale.

Anyone catch this teaser?

And based on that teaser...

Did the preview clip just confirm Negan kills Maggie?

Over the weekend, we were treated to a brand new Walking Dead clip, taking place immediately after the much-anticipated (and feared) death at the hands of Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan).

But now, eagle-eyed fans reckon they've cracked the identity of the victim.

What's the evidence?

In the scene, which premiered at New York Comic-Con, Rick (Andrew Lincoln) is shown having blood on the right side of his face. In the line-up, Maggie is the one who is on Rick's right.

Which actor/actress is on a different show this fall? (shrug)

Given that most of the actors on Walking Dead have never done anything significant prior to this show, not having another show lined up is no surprise for most of them.

Given that most of the actors on Walking Dead have never done anything significant prior to this show, not having another show lined up is no surprise for most of them.

Everyone should be under contract for WD. If not, then they are likely killed off by Negan as they doing something else now.

Everyone should be under contract for WD. If not, then they are likely killed off by Negan as they doing something else now.

I'm confused. Are you saying you're only allowed to do one show or movie at a time?

sometimes yes, your contract states they "own your time for a period of time", for which you are compensated. Like a "holding period. Protects the show by assuring access for reshoots etc etc.

Given that TWD its first real job all of them have had, negotiating terms would assuredly have been in AMCs favor.

sometimes yes, your contract states they "own your time for a period of time", for which you are compensated. Like a "holding period. Protects the show by assuring access for reshoots etc etc.

Given that TWD its first real job all of them have had, negotiating terms would assuredly have been in AMCs favor.

That's all speculation though.

Obviously Norman Reedus has done other work and has a show in the works. (I'm guessing that's what was being hinted at.)

Steven Yeun (Glen) has done work during the show for the animated Chew.

Rooker did GOTG.