• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

Well, he's a DC artist according to Google. Quite talented, if you like that style. 

On 2/22/2022 at 7:58 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Who is Dan Mora? That's what all the capitals spell in the Boss Logic motion poster post, with the weird capitalisation. @Bosco685 @theCapraAegagrus

Boss Logic mentions his partnership Lineage Studios, which Dan Mora is a part of.

Lineage Studios

Looks like they cover all genres of movies and TV shows.

On 2/24/2022 at 1:21 PM, Larryw7 said:

I feel bad that the guy had to leave, but I think he likes what he saw.

Wasn’t good enough for him to stay though! And who goes and waits for someone outside the theater? You could tell me my car is on fire in the parking lot and I’ll be like “Shhh Batman.”

On 2/24/2022 at 6:03 AM, ▫️ said:

Wasn’t good enough for him to stay though! And who goes and waits for someone outside the theater? You could tell me my car is on fire in the parking lot and I’ll be like “Shhh Batman.”

I cannot trust the opinion of someone who has their phone on during a movie.

This is assuming that they were contacted via phone since, y'know, the person waiting was outside.

On 2/24/2022 at 6:03 AM, ▫️ said:

On 2/24/2022 at 7:40 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I cannot trust the opinion of someone who has their phone on during a movie.

This is assuming that they were contacted via phone since, y'know, the person waiting was outside.

buzzards_circling.gif.5ab73c3428a62c79d2790159266bf7f0.gif

:baiting:

On 2/24/2022 at 5:23 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

There's only 2 things that I don't like about the suit, but I think that the movie can convince me those gauntlets could be cool.

Its either go DKR/Justice League batsuit or go home. So any other suit is a minor disappointment for me. As much as I love The Dark Knight, I never liked the suit one bit. I do prefer every iteration of Batman to be in stark contrast of one another to see what they can all bring to the table. 

On 2/24/2022 at 9:45 AM, ▫️ said:

Its either go DKR/Justice League batsuit or go home. So any other suit is a minor disappointment for me. As much as I love The Dark Knight, I never liked the suit one bit. I do prefer every iteration of Batman to be in stark contrast of one another to see what they can all bring to the table. 

TBH, I never paid much attention to the Batsuits until Affleck's; His are so starkingly superior to every other one I had seen up until then that it was a really cathartic realization.