• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,417 posts in this topic

On 6/21/2023 at 7:07 AM, bentbryan said:

Storm Shadow surprisingly arrived yesterday. Unsurprisingly, the card was beat up a bit due to Walmart shipping in a freaking envelope. I’m just glad the bubble didn’t get damaged (which happened to a friend of mine). 

IMG_6881.jpeg

IMG_6882.jpeg

IMG_6883.jpeg

This is crazy.  You JUST ordered that? 

On 6/21/2023 at 9:07 PM, bentbryan said:

Yessir. I hardly believe it myself. I preordered Snake Eyes on Dec 22 and still waiting for that. But I ordered Storm Shadow on Sunday. 

IMG_6884.jpeg

That's just silly... 

So... my original order is still delayed.  I ordered Stormshadow at $25 during the Walmart Con or whatever it was.  I sucked it up and paid $7 shipping.

So... this time I cancelled that order from last summer.

I reordered Stormshadow at $30 and it will be here in a couple days.  To get the free shipping, I ordered a General Lando Black Series figure so I can get one each of the core figures in the ROTJ Black Series line as he was on sale for $15. 

Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 9.34.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 9.36.24 PM.png

On 6/21/2023 at 9:38 PM, Buzzetta said:

That's just silly... 

So... my original order is still delayed.  I ordered Stormshadow at $25 during the Walmart Con or whatever it was.  I sucked it up and paid $7 shipping.

So... this time I cancelled that order from last summer.

I reordered Stormshadow at $30 and it will be here in a couple days.  To get the free shipping, I ordered a General Lando Black Series figure so I can get one each of the core figures in the ROTJ Black Series line as he was on sale for $15. 

Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 9.34.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 9.36.24 PM.png

Ridiculous they don’t fulfill the preorders first.  :eyeroll: 

Is Lando shipping at the same time? Hopefully you get a sturdier shipping package then. 

On 6/21/2023 at 10:06 PM, bentbryan said:

Ridiculous they don’t fulfill the preorders first.  :eyeroll: 

Is Lando shipping at the same time? Hopefully you get a sturdier shipping package then. 

If it is boxed I am saving the boxes.  But if they are on a card they get opened. 

Second order from the Pulse sale has arrived! I'm so stoked to have this X-Men 275 team complete. I really wanted these when they came out, but was holding off for a better price. Who knew it would come just a couple of months later? Completing the set for about $116 is a lot nicer than $180 for sure.

These really are beautifully done. It seems like a simple enough idea to execute, since they're all wearing the same uniform, but the love is in the head sculpts, they look terrific. Banshee is PERFECT, and will look so great when they release a green version. The only letdown is Psylocke. In the solicitations, her hair is pretty clearly purple, but in hand, it's barely a hint of purple. Not a deal breaker, still a very nice face sculpt, but the one little nit I have with this set.

Hopefully they'll make the funky Charles Xavier figure as well. They kinda hinted at it in one of the Livestreams, so I guess we'll see. 

IMG_4018.JPG

Also from the sale, this Masterpiece Burnout/Diaburnout/whatever. I've never been much of a MP guy, but this one is fairly new and the sale knocked it down to about $40, so I grabbed it. Plus, I have always loved Skids and his mold-mates. He's one of the most underrated figures, from G1 and onward, but I've always liked the Honda City, it's a neat little car. I will now have to pick up Skids, Crosscut and...what's the other one, the one that looks like Optimus Prime? I'll think of it in a minute...

Also, in the same vein, picked up the Senator Cross-Cut Legacy figure. I think this deco is the best for this mold, whatever series we're talking about. Here he is with his mold-mates.

IMG_4020.JPG

IMG_4023.JPG

IMG_4024.JPG

IMG_4027.JPG

IMG_4028.JPG

IMG_4031.JPG

On 6/24/2023 at 12:53 PM, bentbryan said:

You’re very welcome! But I see they banged up your card as well ugh 

:frustrated:

I already opened it and threw the card out. lol 

On 6/23/2023 at 10:06 PM, F For Fake said:

Also from the sale, this Masterpiece Burnout/Diaburnout/whatever. I've never been much of a MP guy, but this one is fairly new and the sale knocked it down to about $40, so I grabbed it. Plus, I have always loved Skids and his mold-mates. He's one of the most underrated figures, from G1 and onward, but I've always liked the Honda City, it's a neat little car. I will now have to pick up Skids, Crosscut and...what's the other one, the one that looks like Optimus Prime? I'll think of it in a minute...

Also, in the same vein, picked up the Senator Cross-Cut Legacy figure. I think this deco is the best for this mold, whatever series we're talking about. Here he is with his mold-mates.

IMG_4020.JPG

IMG_4023.JPG

IMG_4024.JPG

IMG_4027.JPG

IMG_4028.JPG

IMG_4031.JPG

Dia Burnout? Reboot? 

Edited by Cat

On 6/24/2023 at 9:25 PM, Cat said:

Dia Burnout? Reboot? 

I believe in all Hasbro iterations she is just “Burn Out” (or “Burnout”) but for whatever reason, Takara called out the Diaclone origins with the Diaburnout name. No idea why though.

On 6/25/2023 at 2:43 PM, F For Fake said:

I believe in all Hasbro iterations she is just “Burn Out” (or “Burnout”) but for whatever reason, Takara called out the Diaclone origins with the Diaburnout name. No idea why though.

For some reason I get confused with all the Skids repaints, so I've got no idea. 

@Buzzetta Is this a reused sculpt? I have a feeling it is. Is there anything new about it? https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/245865?o=1

Same questions for Barriss Offee. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/245864?o=1

Thanks Buzz, or anyone else who happens to know. It's been so long since I've bought 4inch, but for these characters, I make the exception if they're new.