• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,415 posts in this topic

This morning I got the Earthrise Sideswipe and Skywarp 2 pack, the Amazon exclusive. I've been wanting this Sideswipe for ages, and with the recent Prime sale, I couldn't resist. Skywarp was just a bonus. 

On 7/26/2023 at 8:04 PM, Buzzetta said:

Ghost Funded !

image.thumb.jpeg.032741e0a5300acb29641f66569596c3.jpeg

I'm still dragging my feet on this, but I think I've talked myself into getting one.  I've only seen a couple episodes of Rebels, so I don't really have any real attachment to the Ghost, but this toy looks amazing!  I know I'll regret it later if I don't buy one...

The Ghost Haslab has win written all over it.  Great detailing, cool ship design, plenty of interior space that's easy to access, and if they're lucky it will appear in the first few episodes of the new Ahsoka show that releases a few weeks before the campaign ends.  I won't be shocked if this even out-sells the Razor Crest, but I wouldn't put money on it.

No room for it for me, but as was true with the Razor Crest I'll consider buying a few just to re-sell later or keep for myself if I just can't resist.  Probably won't just like I didn't with the Razor Crest, but I'll be thinking about it.

On 7/27/2023 at 7:22 PM, Buzzetta said:

:facepalm:  And of course Hasbro is now sending out notifications that my order has shipped, well after I have already received them. 

@fantastic_four

Just got one for this and a separate one for Snarl. 

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 7.19.21 PM.png

I just got that too after receiving it a few weeks ago.

On 7/30/2023 at 10:08 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

"Flavianum Amphitheatrum completum est." That was a blast!

20230730_215739.jpg

I know the scale would be off... but... if you have a couple of these guys laying around from the collectible minifigure lines...

There are also Roman Legion / Centurion figures. 

image.thumb.png.e9d90892c005c5c53e7f58ce72d65279.pngimage.png.0901f7f44e4764544cc08c1d43215ab2.png

I just placed an order on Bricklink... when it arrives I will let you know how it looks when I put the parts together. 

I figured, I needed dark blue jeans, a hoodie with a maroon shirt, a certain hairstyle and double sided face with a smirk on one side and a frown on the other.   I ordered enough parts to make two figures and threw in some accessories. 

Heh 

973pb2066c01.jpg

12893pb02.jpg

3626cpb2845.jpg

970c00.png

I got Legacy Dead End today, so my Menasor is FINALLY complete, as I now have a complete team of Stunticons. It's only taken me 6 months! 

On 8/1/2023 at 8:31 AM, fantastic_four said:

Got the Marvel Select Mr. Fantastic this week pictured below.  I was hoping to use the wrap effect in one major way, and that worked out great--wrapped around Galactus's forearm.  It fits great as shown in the second pic below.  It can also fit around beefier characters like the Marvel Legends Thing, at least below the shoulders which are too wide to fit in.  But poses with Thing's body and legs wrapped up by Reed with his arms sticking out of the top work great.

Marvel Select is a different scale than Marvel Legends so in general they're too tall to fit with Legends, but when it's an oversized character then it can work out great.  Their Destroyer, Titanium Man, Super-Skrull, Juggernaut, and Colossus all fit fine with Legends, and so does Reed here with his stretchy accessories installed (neck, torso, legs, and arms) since the scale of stretched body parts is irrelevant.

Marvel_FF_002.jpg

AIL4fc8iVuwYRvsPEY-_9Cb4DWOnCE_m1krLTTwZ

Did they fix the goofy crossed eyes that the prototype has?

Edited by Dave2739
typo