• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High Chuck claims ownership of 10 million comic books..

133 posts in this topic

Chuck. of mile high comics, just posted the latest YOU TUBE video newsletter..he claims he has 8 million comic books in one store on Jason street called the mega where house which is 65,000 SQ FT and 2 million comic books stored at his ranch house, claiming be own the most comic books in the world, .and he wants more......

anybody been there to verify about his amounts as he just consolidated two where houses into one.? Do you think he has that Many? It is Mile high comics newsletter #10..

He says with his team he should be able to, "blaze" right through sorting em!! I have no doubt that is what's happening :eek:

I actually enjoy watching the videos although he states, "just to put this in perspective for you" entirely too much and he seems to simply throw numbers and figures out of his rear at will. A captain of BS no doubt which I guess is a must for a salesman with the largest comic store in the universe

Let's do the math...

8 Million Books.

Let's say he actually squeezes 300 into a box.

8,000,000 / 300 = 26,667 long boxes

How does that sound?

Let's do the math...

8 Million Books.

Let's say he actually squeezes 300 into a box.

8,000,000 / 300 = 26,667 long boxes

How does that sound?

Based on the video upon what you see it does NOT appear to be 26K plus on long boxes???

Question for board members..chuck claims he is largest seller of comic books in the world...dollar wise who in your opinion who sells more...chuck or Ha.com or CC? and is right he right he is #1?

Question for board members..chuck claims he is largest seller of comic books in the world...dollar wise who in your opinion who sells more...chuck or Ha.com or CC? and is right he right he is #1?

I would think that MCS has to be catching up with him at this point

I would think that MCS has to be catching up with him at this point

I don't think so. MCS actually tries to sell some of their comics that they accumulate. Chuck seems to be more intent on buying and disregard the selling part of the equation.

-Terry

The main question is:

does anyone care?

No, the main question is:

Are they really worth anything as I suspect that 9.9 million of them would be worthless drek that nobody would even want to touch, let alone own?

I just watched the idea. I've been totally unimpressed with Chuckles for years. The Trump of comics. And have stayed away from his site, his issues and him for years.

But I have to say, he seemed rather normal in this video. Just a guy who loves comics and lots of every and enthusiasm for them and his business at 60 years old. I am aware of all his excesses, so don't take me a fool. He just came across a lot more down to earth in the video... Of course aside from that facts of his appearance, and grandiose plans, and ridiculous pricing etc. he looks close to 80 than 60 too. Does he think. 1) he needs any more comics? And 2) does he think he will live to sell them, let alone what he already has stockpiled? And 3) I laughed when he leafed thru a box with Harvey hits, Flash etc then said " and these are all in order so we can find anything we want!" What alphabet is he using??