• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High Chuck claims ownership of 10 million comic books..

133 posts in this topic

In the videos chuck explains he does not to make any money

And you buy that?

He has repeatedly said that over his 10 YouTube videos... He is just happy owning more books ... I suppose that is why he sells MILE high and buys cheap... And he claims to own over 8 million books in one place and two million on a farm..somewhere .I believe he believes that... That is how he got to ten million and became the number one seller of comic books at over 100 million dollars according to chuck.....

But it does not justly high prices on books where you get pennies on the dollar upon resale so chuck can get to 11 million and he also claims to have over 250k graphic novels

fsNSKHi.png

This is all that matters....

And to answer the obvious: yes, that's Chuck x 2

is that a guy dressed as girl or chucks wife or what?

Comic book collector ?

what is the point here?

she looks liker a female frankenstein

fsNSKHi.png

Comic book collector ?

what is the point here?

CC already said it - that's Chuck. Look at the nose, the tats. That's Chuckles. As high as he's ever been, probably.

-slym

fsNSKHi.png

Comic book collector ?

what is the point here?

CC already said it - that's Chuck. Look at the nose, the tats. That's Chuckles. As high as he's ever been, probably.

-slym

Yes it's Chuck with a nice photoshop job. Just do a google search and you'll find some interesting photos out there.....

He's a strange one...

How much space would it take to fit 10,000,000 comics? Let's do some math:

A standard pallet pallet is 4' x 4' and takes up 16 square feet of floor space.

You can comfortably fit 5 boxes across and 5 boxes high on each pallet for 25 boxes total per.

A standard long box can hold 300 comics x 25 boxes = 7,500 per pallet.

10,000,000 / 7,500 = 1,334 pallets (yes I rounded up)

1,334 pallets x 16 square feet = 21,344 square feet space

Chuck's warehouse is 65,000 square feet. This seems true from the photos. I worked in a 45,000sq warehouse for years and it was definitely smaller.

Conclusion: 10 million comics would need 1/3 of warehouse space available. Even with adding shelving and aisle space (another 10,000sq) for picking there is plenty of room to fit all those comics with no problem and still have 30,000sq available for the retail store.

Additional Thoughts: High bay racking for long term/bulk storage would take advantage of the vertical space available and would lessen the floor space.

There's that term again! Drek...why are you on a comic site about comics where's the appreciation? Okay I'll admit that there are I comics I don't like but I still value the work that went into them not for their re-sale value. As for his warehouse I could get lost there just searching.

Not every comic book printed over the past 80 years deserves to be respected like its a Gutenberg Bible.

fsNSKHi.png

Comic book collector ?

what is the point here?

-slym

Yes it's Chuck with a nice photoshop job. Just do a google search and you'll find some interesting photos out there.....

He's a strange one...

Since when did chuck Start wearing lipstick...