• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In the Shadow of the Atomic Age
6 6

2,391 posts in this topic

A fun 50s series

4640130310_f5af301d49_o.jpg

That series was a tough issue for me to find. I paid aggressively to win my copy and I see you don't have this one (unlike the Ha Ha, Out of the Night, ... where you do have the March issues).

Do you find that issues with Al Williamson art go for more than others? The one shown below does have a Williamson story -

100268.jpg.7b36d1ee9b44b5a83e445e1e821a5eb2.jpg

thanks for letting me show these here.

I think that's a little less than half the ACG output, not counting the custom titles they produced for others.

sorry for all the pics of my dog and my feet.

i know more folks out there collect by publisher. let's see 'em!

That series was a tough issue for me to find. I paid aggressively to win my copy and I see you don't have this one (unlike the Ha Ha, Out of the Night, ... where you do have the March issues).

Do you find that issues with Al Williamson art go for more than others? The one shown below does have a Williamson story -

Did Williamson do more than #16?

i94387_SpyHunters01613.jpg

:bump:

What this forum needs is more interior scans. Here's the centerfold double splash for the Princess Pantha story in Thrilling # 61 -

Very cool. Every time I open a comic like that, I worry about it falling apart, or a staple popping through the cover. (Note: Has happened too many times...)

While waiting for Donut to make an appearance at a local show (not sure if he made it as I left before he was there if he did), I bought some poopy books.

Without trying, it seems that I was attracted by the gentler sex this morning -

101351.jpg.7838c1f4861e6b177c7ae9d5a46d2212.jpg

101352.jpg.bdcc19914d0cfcb759d6d16051f63cb3.jpg

101353.jpg.2540261d7daed0003fb669a8104495b7.jpg